VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Exciting Games [Ep. 14 Final] [Guter Reiter] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,88 GB / 382 MB - ExcitingGames-Ep.14-Final-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 1,87 GB / 372 MB - ExcitingGames-Ep.14-Final-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,86 GB / 366 MB - ExcitingGames-Ep.14-Final-mac-crunched.zip
= ~20,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 95+%)

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Android will have a version? =((

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
soo, I'm not a big of fan sharing LI with guys will there be an option for girls only situation for Nicole to be a cuckquean of some sort?

Reactions: maver!ck

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Exciting Games ??
Nah. Boring games
They could kill someone for a change and form a criminal plot. Especially since Steven works in the police or show us some dangerous events while patrolling. He should have more serious tasks than chasing down teenagers who want to take someone's money

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: bb888 and Grelk

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
how you pass the error at start of ep 14 part2?
i started from season 1 and sill getting it!
Steve is angry about Thomas... why? anything happened?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
soo, I'm not a big of fan sharing LI with guys will there be an option for girls only situation for Nicole to be a cuckquean of some sort?
There will not be any forced full on sharing in the game, but it is a game about a loving couple that explore there sexuality, this will include forced teasing, voyerism, exibitionism and sexual stuff with other guys, but any vaginal/anal and blowjob with other guys is not forced. There is allready some content that leans toward cuckquean content but i don´t think there will be much like that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grelk and Zoomaa

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
They could kill someone for a change and form a criminal plot. Especially since Steven works in the police or show us some dangerous events while patrolling. He should have more serious tasks than chasing down teenagers who want to take someone's money
There is a plot like that in the game already. He's just focusing on the well more interesting parts of the story first.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The game is heavily focused on exhibitionism, while you can complete avoid your wife of fucking anyone, she is kinda a slut sometimes, and the mc sometimes act like a cuck, fantasianting of his wife being fucked by young cocks, is not complete bad but there is a lot that i wish could be better...one big bad thing in my opinion is the system of points and really bad way to block content, for example, there is some scenes when you need to choose if you want anal or vaginal, both of them give different points, and both you can cum inside or outside and that give different points too, for me this is a horrible way to to waste scenes and content.

"Attention: This game is not about cheating and beta MC!"
No, the game is about exhibitionism, but your wife kiss another woman behind your back, even if you are not in the lesbian path, she touch dicks even if you don't want her cheating, and saying that the mc is not a beta is a joke, somentimes he really act like a cuck, the only time that i can say that he was not one and got ball was in the fight.

Last edited:

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, can't you make some kind of walkthrough for the game and the characters? At the beginning you will be asked whether you would rather choose the lesbian or the swap line. But after that I don't have the option to switch anymore. Also, I still can't find the lesbian bathroom scene in Ep.10. between Nicole and Sarah. View attachment 2291993 View attachment 2291995

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes