Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
I don't know if it's me or not. It seems that Nicole is taking things in her own hands. Doing things without Steve. I thought everything was sub post to be as a team with control on what will be done. It's only a matter of time before Nicole wants and does whatever, whom ever and wherever she wants. Steve is becoming an after thought.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I don't know if it's me or not. It seems that Nicole is taking things in her own hands. Doing things without Steve. I thought everything was sub post to be as a team with control on what will be done. It's only a matter of time before Nicole wants and does whatever, whom ever and wherever she wants. Steve is becoming an after thought.
I've had the same thoughts but based on the conversations the couple has had during the game, Steve is not only okay with her doing her own thing but he encourages it. I think what the developer is doing is using the concept that she can play without him there as long as she tells him about it later. The reason there is no "cheating" in this game is because nothing is done behind the other ones back. What I would like to see moving forward is that Steve gets to do his own thing with other women (Casey) and then tells her about it later. I don't want this to be one sided where she gets to do everything and Steve just gets to nod is head in approval. In my opinion what the developer has done is create this slowburn that will now evolve into something more. I think this is a good idea. If you kept that they shared everything together than you almost run out of ideas to get them into these situations. I do think there will be much more of the sharing angle, like a return visit to the Red Angel club and maybe even in this next update at the water park.

Reactions: pochops

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
I've had the same thoughts but based on the conversations the couple has had during the game, Steve is not only okay with her doing her own thing but he encourages it. I think what the developer is doing is using the concept that she can play without him there as long as she tells him about it later. The reason there is no "cheating" in this game is because nothing is done behind the other ones back. What I would like to see moving forward is that Steve gets to do his own thing with other women (Casey) and then tells her about it later. I don't want this to be one sided where she gets to do everything and Steve just gets to nod is head in approval. In my opinion what the developer has done is create this slowburn that will now evolve into something more. I think this is a good idea. If you kept that they shared everything together than you almost run out of ideas to get them into these situations. I do think there will be much more of the sharing angle, like a return visit to the Red Angel club and maybe even in this next update at the water park.
What i was getting at is that no matter what happens Steve is happy about it. This game at the start had a real nip it in the bud feel to it. The way things are headed now seems to be that Nikki could give anyone a handjob/blowjob/or any type of MF/MMF/FFM/FF she wants and then tell Steve about it and him saying "Gee Nikki, that's great what ever makes you happy." At the start we had the choice in the matter. Now we are just being a cuck without any say. Now if we had more of a choice of Nikki nipping in the bud completely, I think that would make things a lot better.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
What i was getting at is that no matter what happens Steve is happy about it. This game at the start had a real nip it in the bud feel to it. The way things are headed now seems to be that Nikki could give anyone a handjob/blowjob/or any type of MF/MMF/FFM/FF she wants and then tell Steve about it and him saying "Gee Nikki, that's great what ever makes you happy." At the start we had the choice in the matter. Now we are just being a cuck without any say. Now if we had more of a choice of Nikki nipping in the bud completely, I think that would make things a lot better.
Valid points. I can definitely see your point and I agree with most of it. My concern is that this game doesn't become The Adventurous Couple. Don't know if you played it but the game started out like this one and now it's just "Introduce new male character, "Wife fucks new male character, "wife may or may not tell husband about it." This game was always different in that they both agreed on everything. Your comment that Steve is just okay with everything is also true. I am hoping they develop some type of rules that they decide to abide by. The difference is so far I trust the developer and what he is doing. I am hoping he has an end in mind and he is just building too it. Too many of these games just keep trying to milk their patreons by just keeping the story going so all they try and do is to come up with different sceanrios just to continue the story. Also, I am thinking (I have no way to know this) that there is some conflict that comes up sometime. I think they are planning this. If you read the summary on the first page of this he actually says "they risk waking up the demons of lust"....and "be careful what you wish for" This tells me that ultimately one of them...Nicole....Is going to go too far and threaten the relationship.
Finally, and this is just a guess since I've never created a game before, I think the decision tree gets too hard to manage when every situation is given a Yes or No choice. I think, just for keeping the game simple, he may have to lessen the Yes/No option. Once again, I can't say that for fact but that would make sense.

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
Valid points. I can definitely see your point and I agree with most of it. My concern is that this game doesn't become The Adventurous Couple. Don't know if you played it but the game started out like this one and now it's just "Introduce new male character, "Wife fucks new male character, "wife may or may not tell husband about it." This game was always different in that they both agreed on everything. Your comment that Steve is just okay with everything is also true. I am hoping they develop some type of rules that they decide to abide by. The difference is so far I trust the developer and what he is doing. I am hoping he has an end in mind and he is just building too it. Too many of these games just keep trying to milk their patreons by just keeping the story going so all they try and do is to come up with different sceanrios just to continue the story. Also, I am thinking (I have no way to know this) that there is some conflict that comes up sometime. I think they are planning this. If you read the summary on the first page of this he actually says "they risk waking up the demons of lust"....and "be careful what you wish for" This tells me that ultimately one of them...Nicole....Is going to go too far and threaten the relationship.
Finally, and this is just a guess since I've never created a game before, I think the decision tree gets too hard to manage when every situation is given a Yes or No choice. I think, just for keeping the game simple, he may have to lessen the Yes/No option. Once again, I can't say that for fact but that would make sense.
About the ending the Dev said " I have planned two. Nevertheless, this number may change upwards during the development process." He also said about NTR " You'll have a choice. Nicole will not have sex (vaginal, anal, oral) with other men if you do not want to.". But then she will get naked and masturbate and let them masturbate to her without Steve being there and tell him after. I also played part of The Adventurous Couple. I stopped playing that real quick. I really hope the Dev doesn't go down that path.

Reactions: Adviar5050

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
About the ending the Dev said " I have planned two. Nevertheless, this number may change upwards during the development process." He also said about NTR " You'll have a choice. Nicole will not have sex (vaginal, anal, oral) with other men if you do not want to.". But then she will get naked and masturbate and let them masturbate to her without Steve being there and tell him after. I also played part of The Adventurous Couple. I stopped playing that real quick. I really hope the Dev doesn't go down that path.
Thanks for that. That is interesting. Two different endings. You have to imagine one is a happy one and the other....maybe not so happy. This is what I like about this game, there are a lot of possibilities to explore. I wonder how long he plans this game to go.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
it takes more than usual for sure, never thought next update won't come out before x-mas!
somethings must happened in Dev personal life for sure

Reactions: Rastafoo
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes