Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm sure others may want a Ep 14 Part 1 Walkthrough mod, but I think maybe just wait till it's Ep 14 Final which may take some time. I do think that's okay. But if walkthrough mod is updated, I'm still gonna go download it nonetheless.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I'm sure others may want a Ep 14 Part 1 Walkthrough mod, but I think maybe just wait till it's Ep 14 Final which may take some time. I do think that's okay. But if walkthrough mod is updated, I'm still gonna go download it nonetheless.
next update will be around Xmas...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Question.. Having not played the game yet, is it the typical "couples sharing" game where the female character gets 90% of the sex and the male get's just enough for the dev's to claim it's an open couple relationship?

If it's really about a couple exporing and sharing then devote attention to both parties in the couple getting fun times with others if that's the deal. And yeah, as someone mentioned, if the "open couple" ends up like TAC where the wife goes off all the time on her own for adventures, the game will turn to shit.

We know IRL it's generally easier for women to have sex with random's, but at least let's make-believe in the game it's an equal opportunity. ;) Otherwise drop the premise of it being a couples game, and just make the same old typical "female MC" game with a slutty whore as the female character, fucking anything with two legs and a dick. (Not preferred btw)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Question.. Having not played the game yet, is it the typical "couples sharing" game where the female character gets 90% of the sex and the male get's just enough for the dev's to claim it's an open couple relationship?

If it's really about a couple exporing and sharing then devote attention to both parties in the couple getting fun times with others if that's the deal. And yeah, as someone mentioned, if the "open couple" ends up like TAC where the wife goes off all the time on her own for adventures, the game will turn to shit.

We know IRL it's generally easier for women to have sex with random's, but at least let's make-believe in the game it's an equal opportunity. ;) Otherwise drop the premise of it being a couples game, and just make the same old typical "female MC" game with a slutty whore as the female character, fucking anything with two legs and a dick. (Not preferred btw)
As of now, the content is mostly wife sharing. However, it's different from other wife sharing games in its presentation.

The first several episodes revolve around the couple having sex together, exhibitionism, and public sex. IIRC, it's not until episode 8 where the wife dances with an older gentleman.

Just about every scenario you can opt out of. There is also optional girl-on-girl stuff. With most of the girl-on-girl, MC is able to join in a bit (I believe he gets blowjobs in both scenarios). So it's vastly different from TAC and many other games. MC will get his, too, in this game. Update before this one, MC can fuck a hottie from the bar.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Yeah, TAC is all over the place. I see your point about Nicole going off on her own a bit, but I think at this point it's because she knows her husband supports it and she always tells him about her adventures afterwards.

Maybe some would feel better if the game had them have this conversation and based on player choice, she would continue to do some things on her own and share them with hubby after or for him to always be involved.
Haven't played the update yet since I usually wait for the full version. So from what I read you get no option to choose to opt of her doing the scene with the old men? Or does choice matter from previous events before? Don't think I've noticed or never bothered to look at what choices you make previously effect later gameplay.

I think I'll bow out from this one if you're forced into a certain scenarios. I always enjoyed showing but no touching leaving them with blue balls. Guess the developer is taking those choices away unless this small half update was a feeler type of thing.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Haven't played the update yet since I usually wait for the full version. So from what I read you get no option to choose to opt of her doing the scene with the old men? Or does choice matter from previous events before? Don't think I've noticed or never bothered to look at what choices you make previously effect later gameplay.

I think I'll bow out from this one if you're forced into a certain scenarios. I always enjoyed showing but no touching leaving them with blue balls. Guess the developer is taking those choices away unless this small half update was a feeler type of thing.
Unless I missed something, you can stop it from going too far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vleder

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
next update will be around Xmas...
Yeah I don't mind waiting (week before new years). Probably download FallenEros' Indecent Wife Hana around that time as well. And I have a bunch of other games and VNs I need to start playing or finish (update catchup or season 1).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some of the shots shared around here show glorified brainless actual rape
that the wife is dev ex makina made to enjoy. That is so off base in a game where
MC is a COP!!!!!!
the female character gets 90% of the sex and the male get's just enough for the dev's to claim it's an open couple relationship

Unless I missed something, you can stop it from going too far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That right there is the OFFENSE worthy of CAPITAL PUNISHMENT - BASH YOUR HEAD IN
UNTIL YOU BLEED OUT , ASSHOLE!

The right position for dirty thoughts....
View attachment 2082726
That is rape female bully rapist forcing herself on your wife, you good 4 noThinG excuse of a shit stain!!!!!

Sure enough our POLICE OFFICER MC TAKING A BAT TO THE FACE AND TAKING IT LIKE A
FKING MONO NUCLEIC UNDERDEVELOPPED ORGANISM IS HAPPY TO LET HIS WIFE GET RAPED!

Note: Rants are directed to MC and his way of being inconsequential in his wife sex slave adventure.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes