Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
From what I’ve read on his patreon he works alone on this except for somebody who helps with the dialogues but I think that’s post release since I’ve only noticed changes a few months after the release. Because of that I’m much more lenient on updates. Most of the guys that do this have regular jobs and only do it part time. He has mentioned before that he has another job. But regarding the complex story lines I kinda agree with you. There are so many branches going right now it very well slow down his release schedule. I really don’t know

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Basically, he wanted it that way himself. Anyway, the next update with 1600 pictures is going to be very big. A hell of a job, my respect!
I gotta give him credit being able to keep all those paths going. I have enjoyed this game since I found it about a year ago. The best thing about this game is every time an update comes out you have to play it so many times to get all the different scenes. One thing I wish he did is that I haven’t found a way to name saves and this game really needs this. I’m playing it on android so I don’t know if it’s different on PC/MAC

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So next obvious question is how does Guter pull off the next couple of updates. I get that the next one will just be the trip to whatever vacation spot you had picked in Chapter 2 and that can just be the same no matter which choice you make. The problem is the update after this one. I think he has three choices and I wonder which one he will go with. The first is to do just an update if you picked the mountains and then the following update will be if you picked the beach. That will mean that people who picked the option he didn't update will have nothing to wait longer. The other option is to do both updates at the same time. This will probably mean it will take almost twice as long since he basically doing two different updates. The only other option is he does two separate updates but makes both of them shorter than usual. So I have two questions, first if you had to pick one of these options which one would you choose? The second is can you think of another option he can do? I've been a supporter for a while and I haven't seen him give anything away about how he will handle this.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Nope. Checked Patreon today and no news. He did say end of the month so I guess we have another 10 days. I do wish he updated a bit more

• Sad
Reactions: RCC14

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I can’t speak for Guter and frankly I wished he talked more on his patreon about this but it seems to me he has thought this game all the way through from the very beginning. I think he knew what story he wanted to tell and has worked towards that. Now do I think it’s perfect? Of course not. I think if he had to do it again he would change things up and do things differently but overall I respect how he has stayed true to his story. For instance in the last update when they went to the club, if you didn’t decide to go with the couple Nicole “performs” for a lot of guys with a toy. I was hoping when I played it that she would go total slut in that scene and to be honest I was a little disappointed she didn’t. But after I thought about it that sticks to the story of the couple and how they do things. If I had to criticize something it would be with the whole Henry storyline. I wish there was more of the story devoted to that rather than if Brian is gay or not. But I have faith in Guter and will wait to see how he handles the next few updates.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes