OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
It's also definitely cool to know how Nicole was deflowered. You should make a Flash 4 about that.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
It's also definitely cool to know how Nicole was deflowered. You should make a Flash 4 about that.
Am I misremembering or is there a scene where Nicole tells Steve about it and says it wasn't all that great? If that's the case, maybe it wouldn't be all that fulfilling - besides, flashbacks like this (as in, flashing way, WAY back) aren't in the game so far, right?

There's one thing I struggled with while working on modding the game, and I'm curious about other player's impressions.
GuterReiter recently told me, how much time has passed in his mind since the start of the game.
From a player's perspective, how long do YOU feel the game has been going on?

Reactions: RK - Milf

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Am I misremembering or is there a scene where Nicole tells Steve about it and says it wasn't all that great? If that's the case, maybe it wouldn't be all that fulfilling - besides, flashbacks like this (as in, flashing way, WAY back) aren't in the game so far, right?

There's one thing I struggled with while working on modding the game, and I'm curious about other player's impressions.
GuterReiter recently told me, how much time has passed in his mind since the start of the game.
im not sure how long, but i can say that every chapter release the chapter definitely blows my mind along with my dick

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020

Hmm. I never gave it much thought but now that I think of it from chapter 1 until now seems about 8-12 months. You can’t go off of the way they dress because either they are in a very warm climate or winter never came.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Hmm. I never gave it much thought but now that I think of it from chapter 1 until now seems about 8-12 months. You can’t go off of the way they dress because either they are in a very warm climate or winter never came.
Well, I don't want to spoil the result until more people have participated, but let's say, you're off by a slight margin. :p

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
I do enjoy it as well, my only critique is it often feels like it goes too far in the other direction from those games you mentioned, going over the top to show MC is comfortable and the "top dog". Swinger scenes can be sexually intense but emotionally light, I'd love to watch Nicole get pounded by a large dick while I'm with said guy's girl, all while Nicole remains loving and faithful and not falling into the typical NTR tropes of "omg I want to be with other guy now".
I'm most often pulled out of these stories when authors begin to add "fake" emotional depth to every single partner and sex scene. Big cock = love, cheating = kinky, etc. In my (limited) world experience, swinging often feels most fun and liberating when it's exactly as you described - casual, sexually intense but emotionally light. I think this game nails a couple approaching the lifestyle in a healthy way that improves their relationship and the relationships of those around them.

I do hear what you're saying about the "top dog" stuff, but I think it's Guter Reiter making it abundantly clear during the "foundation building" part of the story that Nicole is the real deal (Holyfield) and the MC isn't a pushover. Sexual desire is spice for their relationship, not the driving force behind all of their decision making. As a reader, I'll admit I'm almost looking for a wink from swing/share authors these days so I know that they recognize they're in a sea of games where 8 times out of 10 the love interest is turned into a free use slut in the swing/share route. All that said, I think GR did an amazing job building that foundation of trust and respect between the MC/FMC here. I've always felt empowered and comfortable adopting the MC's persona/perspective. That can springboard to a lot of emotionally in-depth, kinky, and fun stories without the feelings of despair and the MC "being left out" that creep into many other games. Really excited to see where this one goes!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm most often pulled out of these stories when authors begin to add "fake" emotional depth to every single partner and sex scene. Big cock = love, cheating = kinky, etc. In my (limited) world experience, swinging often feels most fun and liberating when it's exactly as you described - casual, sexually intense but emotionally light. I think this game nails a couple approaching the lifestyle in a healthy way that improves their relationship and the relationships of those around them.

I do hear what you're saying about the "top dog" stuff, but I think it's Guter Reiter making it abundantly clear during the "foundation building" part of the story that Nicole is the real deal (Holyfield) and the MC isn't a pushover. Sexual desire is spice for their relationship, not the driving force behind all of their decision making. As a reader, I'll admit I'm almost looking for a wink from swing/share authors these days so I know that they recognize they're in a sea of games where 8 times out of 10 the love interest is turned into a free use slut in the swing/share route. All that said, I think GR did an amazing job building that foundation of trust and respect between the MC/FMC here. I've always felt empowered and comfortable adopting the MC's persona/perspective. That can springboard to a lot of emotionally in-depth, kinky, and fun stories without the feelings of despair and the MC "being left out" that creep into many other games. Really excited to see where this one goes!
I agree that GR has done a great job with MC and Nicole's relationship. One thing I hate seeing is when a game devolves into something like TACOs, or as you mentioned, free-use slut. The other thing I hate is when the MC's LI can't just enjoy having sex. I've seen it where she's constantly checking if MC is ok with what's going on and that her enjoying herself isn't a priority. It's like something added in there for players who need that constant reassurance or something.

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
One thing I want to add is this: When Nicole seduces someone who is shy, hesitant to make a move (D&D boys, old man etc.) I like it more than when she seduces someone cocky, someone who makes move towards her without hesitation. I love watching her corrupt innocent men :)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
One thing I want to add is this: When Nicole seduces someone who is shy, hesitant to make a move (D&D boys, old man etc.) I like it more than when she seduces someone cocky, someone who makes move towards her without hesitation. I love watching her corrupt innocent men :)
I don't mind the corrupting of the shy folks, but I prefer that someone experienced comes in and shows her a good time.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
what about a blackmail plot? Someone comes in and blackmails Nicole? That could be fun too but I'm not sure if it is against the soul of the game.
I’ve wondered that point too. There has to be something with the shot we get periodically if someone looking at Nicole either through a camera lens or binoculars. To be honest I wonder about the “gay” friend Brian. I am wondering if he is actually gay and whether he is playing the long game to get Nicole to sleep with him. There was an option when Nicole and Steve were driving that she try something with him to see if he really is gay. But then again what the hell do I know

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I would like it if she would show a bit more emotion during sex, get really wild... that would be my one criticism of this game
And maybe that's a part of what I was saying before; saying the sex should be intense but emotionally light, I'm speaking to the broader relationship. I'd put roleplay or acting it up during sex as part of the sexual category, not the emotional category so this would definitely be nice to see.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes