Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
I think blackmail could fit here (Nicole isn't new to getting heavy pressure from some of the more alpha bulls most of the game). She always deals with it well though, and I think it could be fun to see our MC/FMC go Mr. and Mrs. Smith on any bull dumb enough to try a play like that. Muh queen be flipping tables, I bet.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I agree that Guter has said there won't be cheating in the game and blackmail is cheating. I don't know how much longer he intends to keep the game going but I think we can all agree it isn't soon. That all being said if you look back to the description on page 1 it does say "be careful what you wish for" that can mean a lot of things, in my mind I always thought it means one will go too far. In that case I wonder if their are multiple endings planned for this game and what may lead to a bad ending

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I think it's all wishful thinking and too much clairvoyance. I'll be surprised and will definitely be happy.

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
I agree that Guter has said there won't be cheating in the game and blackmail is cheating. I don't know how much longer he intends to keep the game going but I think we can all agree it isn't soon. That all being said if you look back to the description on page 1 it does say "be careful what you wish for" that can mean a lot of things, in my mind I always thought it means one will go too far. In that case I wonder if their are multiple endings planned for this game and what may lead to a bad ending
not if Mr. Smith agrees to blackmail like he might think agreeing to blackmail is their only viable option so there will be no cheating

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I'm not a fan of blackmail. I find it cheap. Apart from that, I also think it's against what GR is trying to build in this game.
Not that it can be considered blackmail, but the MC has been shown to be dealing with some assholes because of his job. The seeds have already been planted (with the bouncer in the club, his boss, and supposedly corrupt cops). There could be a route where Nicole voluntarily seeks to use her "womanly charms" to get an angle in favor of the MC. So not exactly the same situation as blackmail since Nicole would willingly puts herself there, but also not forced or "rapy".
And if done well, there should be an alternative for Nicole to tease them but leave them with blueballs. That could be fun.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Wow my comment got deleted. Nice
There's a rule on these forums against kink shaming. Attacking what other people may enjoy is a huge no-no. So that is probably why it was deleted. You can say that you dislike something, but you cannot post any negative comments against others who may like it.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes