OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
He wrote at the end of November that he didn't have to do much more. But there is always something that delays everything.

Reactions: RCC14

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
He also works alone so it must be tough to try and fit in time to do everything. I just hope he has someone to bounce ideas off. It’s hard to do this in a vacuum. Especially since English isn’t his first language.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yes, I think he had someone to help him. Especially if the writing is different.
That's true. But I noticed that most of the writing is changed after the release so I don't know. I can't imagine trying to do this kind of thing on my own. Just the fact that you may lose interest would be my downfall but from his last patreon post he doesn't plan on giving up on the game so I guess I can keep supporting him, I just wish the releases would come out quicker but then again I have seen a couple of developers who I won't name, who used to do big updates but as soon as the game gets popular the updates lasts less than five minutes so I guess I can be patient. Love this game.

Hdeso625

Nov 30, 2023
Thank you for the game! It would be fantastic if at any point the game delivered on that animal fantasy some more

In terms of choices matter but won't prevent you from doing something at a later stage of the game, i think this is indeed one of the best games out there on this genre (not all of them but satisfyingly enough).
I certainly prefer it like that as there are a few things that i don't like but it doesn't mean that i automatically won't do others.

I don't like the games where you need to earn a certain amount of points to be able to do something.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Thank you for the game! It would be fantastic if at any point the game delivered on that animal fantasy some more

In terms of choices matter but won't prevent you from doing something at a later stage of the game, i think this is indeed one of the best games out there on this genre (not all of them but satisfyingly enough).
I certainly prefer it like that as there are a few things that i don't like but it doesn't mean that i automatically won't do others.

I don't like the games where you need to earn a certain amount of points to be able to do something.
He's talked about the whole beastiality thing before. He can't go down that route because of restrictions on patreon. But if you search this thread for fan art I think their is a separate link that somebody created a render that starts to show it. I don't know who did it but he's good.

Reactions: Hdeso625

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I've already played a few games. It just depends on the taste and the direction. I have my favorites, but unfortunately the updates for some of them are in short supply(!). About Exiting Games, I've been following the game for 2 years and it's a good game. The only thing I wish is that Nicole comes out of her shell more. As for the animal part, there was once an approach with a dog penis. Update-wise we, the fan community, are still doing well. other developers ONLY do one update per year! Last but not least, you can't please everyone. In addition, every update fixes bugs that can happen again and again. Anyone who has ever worked with rendering knows what I'm talking about.
Merry Christmas...right?

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
He's talked about the whole beastiality thing before. He can't go down that route because of restrictions on patreon. But if you search this thread for fan art I think their is a separate link that somebody created a render that starts to show it. I don't know who did it but he's good.
Maybe you're refering to my render. In any event, I'm planning on including some of that stuff in the mod I'm working on.
The bad news is, that it'll take a while. We're having an end of the year rush at work and I've been struggling to find sufficient time and energy to do much. Thankfully, the actual end of the year is fast approaching, here's hoping things will return to normal after christmas the latest. ;)

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Maybe you're refering to my render. In any event, I'm planning on including some of that stuff in the mod I'm working on.
The bad news is, that it'll take a while. We're having an end of the year rush at work and I've been struggling to find sufficient time and energy to do much. Thankfully, the actual end of the year is fast approaching, here's hoping things will return to normal after christmas the latest. ;)
If you are the person putting the renders up on the fan art page then yeah. You do good work. Can't wait for your mod to come out. I get the whole thing about being busy at the end of the year. My jobs the same.

Reactions: Hdeso625 and rezaf

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Hi rezaf, good to hear that your mod project is still alive...
I've made for myself a scene guide with the important scenes and what you need to do to see them and a small mod to change the important variables anytime in game. If you think these might be useful for you and your work, just tell me and I'll send them your way...

Reactions: Hdeso625

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Still wondering what will the next update will be. Since I've been craving for Nicole since the start of the game.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Yes, you're not the only one. She could also have a solo career, but then the game would have to be completely overhauled.

Jan 16, 2018
do you think it would be possible to share links to such a fan art page/mod here, or would it be a terrible crime, forum rules-wise? :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes