2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Anyone know how to get the scene with Eric and his girlfriend in the gym after you helped save Eric from the guys that were going to beat him up?
That also goes back to the decision to help Thomas or not in Episode 10.

If you agree to help you will be late to the waterpark and find Eric alone after being beat up, then you will train Eric and his friend Jamie later in the gym and they will check out Nicole.

If you refuse to help out Thomas you will be in time to help Eric and Laura with the guys threatening them, then Laura will ask you to train her in the gym later.

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022

If you agree to help you will be late to the waterpark and find Eric alone after being beat up, then you will train Eric and his friend Jamie later in the gym and they will check out Nicole.

If you refuse to help out Thomas you will be in time to help Eric and Laura with the guys threatening them, then Laura will ask you to train her in the gym later.
I'm missing something somehow. Whether I agree to help Thomas in ep10 or not I do not get a scene with Eric and his girlfriend at the gym. I was able to get Laura to ask me to train her, but I never see her. It also appears that there's a scene with her in the park, but I don't see that either. Does it have anything to do with which gym I tell Casey (cop partner) which gym to use?

I see some scenes in the game folder for a walk in the city between MC and Nicole where she sits on some steps and flashes her goods. Also it seems like there's another trip to the swinger club. I don't get any of that either.

I'm using the walkthrough mod from Lord Ashram. Maybe that's my issue.

Thanks for you help so far!

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022

Ok, so it seems that the walkthrough I was using only includes through part 1 of Ep15. That's why I was missing all that other content. I recopied the ep15 scenes and flashbacks from the download game file and I appear to have the extra content now. Sorry for wasting your time.

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
I'm missing something somehow. Whether I agree to help Thomas in ep10 or not I do not get a scene with Eric and his girlfriend at the gym. I was able to get Laura to ask me to train her, but I never see her. It also appears that there's a scene with her in the park, but I don't see that either. Does it have anything to do with which gym I tell Casey (cop partner) which gym to use?

I see some scenes in the game folder for a walk in the city between MC and Nicole where she sits on some steps and flashes her goods. Also it seems like there's another trip to the swinger club. I don't get any of that either.

I'm using the walkthrough mod from Lord Ashram. Maybe that's my issue.

Thanks for you help so far!
I guess using Lord Ashrams walkthrough mod might be a problem, since it is based on outdated sript files.

And from what I've seen so far, switching tha variables help_thomas_ep10 / refuse_thomas_ep10 will change the scene you get in the gym.

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
I guess using Lord Ashrams walkthrough mod might be a problem, since it is based on outdated sript files.

And from what I've seen so far, switching tha variables help_thomas_ep10 / refuse_thomas_ep10 will change the scene you get in the gym.
I missed the refuse_thomas_ep10 variable. I was trying just to modify help_thomas_ep10 earlier. I eventually gave up and went back to episode and replayed choosing not to help him. Thanks again!

喵呜u

Oct 25, 2022
What do you think about leaking a game right away after it is published for higher tiers? Is there an ethical limit for you or no? (For example Darker chapter 3 still hasn't been leaked after so many days and since I'm not a patreon for that I still cannot play it.)
imo, if you really like a game and have money, supporting the devs is the first choice forever. Though you have palyed it for free, you still can support devs. Leaking a game or playing a leaked game, it's all about money.
So, having enough money, many problems will not be problems. Just WORK HARD! lol

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
The search is sometimes annoying. In the meantime, I've practically made my own game map with possibilities. But how does Nicole get to pole dance in ep. 15?

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
The search is sometimes annoying. In the meantime, I've practically made my own game map with possibilities. But how does Nicole get to pole dance in ep. 15?
That's depending on which gym you recommend to Casey in eP 12: Send her to the gym near Thomas house and you'll get the massage scene, send her to the gym where Nicole trains and you'll get the pole dance scene.

Maybe I should share my scene guide and the mod to change variables.

The CheatMod folder goes into the game folder, looking something like this: \Exciting Games ep15 final_mod\game\CheatMod\
with the folder CheatMod containing three files.
In the game, in the upper right corner there should be a "Cheat" button...

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
The second time Thomas asks for help, I cannot. I wouldn't want him anywhere near Casey. ;) She deserves better.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Didn't realise this was so complex on my first run through...

So exactly how many paths are there in this?

Also thanks to 2haegar for the scene pdf.

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Didn't realise this was so complex on my first run through...

So exactly how many paths are there in this?

Also thanks to 2haegar for the scene pdf.
In my opinion EG does not have different paths at all, "paths" like in "A Couple's Duet", where you've got a major deciding point that sends you one direction or the other, with no turning back.

EG gives you options for single scenes, sometimes with the choice unknowingly made several episodes before, but you'll always get back to the main road (at least so far...).

An example: On the way to the waterpark you will always get the scene with Eric, with the decision to help out Thomas or not defining which of the scenes you get, later you will always get a scene with Nicole in the shower, either with Sarah or with a stranger, depending on the choice of swimsuits back in episode 9.

Bottom line: I think this is great, giving you a huge variety of scenes in the game without being overly complex, in the sense of having scenes that depend of a lot of choices made before in a game which leads to problems in the stoys logic later on.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
He already wrote in mid-November that he was finished with the rendering. But that doesn't mean that he will release the update quickly. I think an update will be released by the end of December. The only question is whether the Android version will come at the same time or whether it will be delayed again due to technical problems?

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
Do you think we will see the update this month?
it has been 23 days since Guter said: "Just a little bit of patience, I'm at the finishing line =)"

Well yeah he always does this, little to no communication with his players, says I'm almost done then you wait for 23 days(or more?) without anything.

I would say we are lucky if we get the update this month. My guts says we are gonna get it in the new year along with a one line of apology :) I hope I'm dead wrong tho.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RCC14
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes