OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I've already written him that, but he hasn't responded. It's a shame really, but nobody is perfect.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah, communication isn't Reiter's strong suit - he's very friendly and forthcoming WHEN he communicates, but it's usually at least a month between replies, which is like having a penpal who you can only reach with messages in bottles.
Ah well, it is as it is, at least he clearly priorizes working on the game, and that ought to be in everyones best interest.
I'd probably be a lot more critical if he was able to fund himself through his Patreon, but as it stands, we can all be lucky it's a passion project for him, as the financial income is underwhelming, to say the least.
And for someone who has to work a "real" job to get bread on the table, Reiter's pace is quite impressive, compare it to some of the big-earning Patreons and their release schedule.

Now, it's true that he'd announced the update for November already, and thus is at least a month past due, but since working on a mod for this game myself, I've gained a new level of appreciation for the sheer amount of work you have to do, so I can't be too mad at him, regarding that real life can sometimes mess up your plans. Maybe in his job, he also has an end of the year crunch, like the one that kept me from working on the mod in recent weeks.

That all said, I definitely hope he'll at least give an update by the end of the year. Fingers crossed.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Yeah, communication isn't Reiter's strong suit - he's very friendly and forthcoming WHEN he communicates, but it's usually at least a month between replies, which is like having a penpal who you can only reach with messages in bottles.
Ah well, it is as it is, at least he clearly priorizes working on the game, and that ought to be in everyones best interest.
I'd probably be a lot more critical if he was able to fund himself through his Patreon, but as it stands, we can all be lucky it's a passion project for him, as the financial income is underwhelming, to say the least.
And for someone who has to work a "real" job to get bread on the table, Reiter's pace is quite impressive, compare it to some of the big-earning Patreons and their release schedule.

Now, it's true that he'd announced the update for November already, and thus is at least a month past due, but since working on a mod for this game myself, I've gained a new level of appreciation for the sheer amount of work you have to do, so I can't be too mad at him, regarding that real life can sometimes mess up your plans. Maybe in his job, he also has an end of the year crunch, like the one that kept me from working on the mod in recent weeks.

That all said, I definitely hope he'll at least give an update by the end of the year. Fingers crossed.
its not true about "communication isn't Reiter's suit"
i don't know when u start to follow this game and topic, but i remember before ep7 or ep 8 you will get all your answers from him in this topic under 24 hour and he was very active.
after that until ep11 he was active just few days after releases and answering the questions and getting feed back
he was also very active to answering private messages here until ep12 ,
i think after ep 13 something happened to his life and i believe he got cold feet about this game now.
in my experience we will get 1-2 more update and game will get somehow abandoned, i wishhhhhh i m wrong
he also has another project in his mind and he already knew the plots, maybe he start that project ...

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
It's going to get harder to add to this game with all the branches. I hope I am wrong, but I think its going to be frustrating , at least I would get frustrated.

Pretty he has a regular job too, with the holiday coming up I am sure he is very busy. As far as I know its pretty much a one man operation ( besides translator) it can't be easy

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Well I'll add my own opinion to this conversation. I have been a low level patreon of his for a while now and I will agree that I think Guter's posting on patreon has decreased since around Episode 10. Yes, he has said he is a one man operation and does this as a side job. Because of that I give him a little slack. That being said, I wonder how many of his patreons don't also visit this site or other pirate sites. If it is most, then if you want people to give you money every month you have to give them a reason to. The only benefit you would get is to get the game 2 weeks before it appears here for free which for most people isn't enough reason to even part with $5 per month. So, if he wants to increase his patreons you have to give them something on a regular basis. It really doesn't take long to post on your patreon some information and one or two non-spoiler renders. If not, give regular progress updates or throw a quick poll onto your page. I know the guy who does the game Her Desire posts at least 3 times a month (if not more). Regarding his communication, I don't really have any opinion on that since I've never posted a comment on his patreon or sent him a message through patreon so I'll just take your word for it that he has been lacking. I don't think he will abandon the game based on his last patreon post. He said the game will continue as long as he is around which is a good thing. I haven't heard anything about him having another game in mind. I will say this about him, NTR is a difficult genre to take on since so many people have so many different ideas about what it is and how it should be, and he has done a great job of keeping the couple true to his vision. I just hope he can find the time to work on the game since I am invested in the characters and the story. I am hoping the release is in the next week but I have been wrong trying to guess his release schedule. Anyway, that's just my opinion, doens't make it right, just makes it mine.

Reactions: Beowulf72

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
He has written that he has help with translating. And what is going on in his private life is speculative. The important thing is that an update may be coming soon.
Yes, I am his patron. I've been following him for 2 years and I like his story, otherwise I wouldn't follow him. You can talk about games and topics here, but don't take everything for granted!
I'm not going crazy, if the update is there, that's good.

Last edited:

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
its not true about "communication isn't Reiter's suit"
Fair enough, make that "communication isn't Reiter's strong suit CURRENTLY then" - I wasn't trying to take a dig at him, just remarking that it's kinda difficult to get him "on the phone" just now.

And what is going on in his private life is speculative. The important thing is that an update may be coming soon.
True, he told me a few little things over time which gave the impression I outlined in my post, but ultimately, you're right, it's speculation. At the very least I have sympathy for his mindset, hope he'll release the update at some soonish date (can be early next year for all I care), hope he's well AND hope he'll get to spend a few chill days around christmas time with his friends and family. And while we're at it, I want to extend those last two wishes to everyone else reading. ;)

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
One of the best things about this game is with most games you get maybe 15-20 minutes of new gameplay. With Guter you know that you have to replay every choice you make you will get a different play through. And now that I think about it one thing he could offer his patreon is a suggestion of previous choices that will impact the new update. You don’t have to say what it changes just that the decision is important. For example who would have thought the choice of which one of Sarah’s bikinis you picked in episode 9 would create a different scene in episode 15? All he would have to do is when he released episode 15 say “your choice of Sarah’s bikini in chapter 9 will determine which scene you get in this update”. I’ve said it before, I give him all the credit in the world for keeping all this straight and just shows he has this game completely figured out

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Yep, his email address isn't responding either. But in the meantime I know that nothing comes from his side before the release. I'm glad that GR releases about 6 photos per month as a preview before the update.

Last edited:
Reactions: RK - Milf

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So I figured I'd throw something out while we wait for the update. My guess it will come out the week between Christmas and New Years but who knows. Anyway, here is a scenario that I would like to see play out once they get to their vacation spot.
Steve and Nicole hit a local bar (either at the beach or the mountains). They dance, drink and then drink some more. A guy at the bar keeps asking Nicole to dance and she finally agrees. After a few more drinks Nicole suggests they take the guy back to their Hotel/Cabin. We then get a MMF threesome with the new guy. After they finish the guy asks if he can sleep in the other bed (I'm making the assumption that the room they are in has two beds). Steve and Nicole go to sleep but in the middle of the night Steve wakes up and notices Nicole is not in the bed. He looks over and sees she is in the other bed having sex with the guy again. He is angry at first but just watches until they are finished. He thinks Nicole will come back to his bed after but she never does. IN the morning they wake up, the guy is gone and Nicole is still in the other bed. Steve questions her about what went on and why she had sex with him later. Nicole, is upset, she says she got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, she was so drunk then when she got out she just went to the first bed. The guy then made a move and she thought it was Steve so she allowed him to take her again. Steve asks if he used a condom and Nicole says No since she thought it was him. Steve is understanding but for the first time starts to think that maybe they are going too far. Just throwing it out there. Figured since we didn't have an update at least we have something to discuss.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RCC14

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Nice story, but I think the path is different. Steve is an observer and wants to join in Nicole's fun. He keeps her on a long leash and she (still) plays along with the game. Maybe the moment will come when she wants to switch to an open relationship without talking to Steve about everything. That would give the game a new direction and make everything unpredictable. image_edited98 (1).jpg

Sith2009

May 9, 2019
Nice story, but I think the path is different. Steve is an observer and wants to join in Nicole's fun. He keeps her on a long leash and she (still) plays along with the game. Maybe the moment will come when she wants to switch to an open relationship without talking to Steve about everything. That would give the game a new direction and make everything unpredictable. View attachment 3185804

That would then go more in the direction of TAC, unfortunately that went down the drain. The balance between a good story and new elements won't be so easy. Ultimately, you don't want to lose quality and you want it to be entertaining, just as it has been so far. I can imagine how stressful that must be. Especially if you don't want to offend everyone. Although, there is always someone who has something to complain about.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Nice story, but I think the path is different. Steve is an observer and wants to join in Nicole's fun. He keeps her on a long leash and she (still) plays along with the game. Maybe the moment will come when she wants to switch to an open relationship without talking to Steve about everything. That would give the game a new direction and make everything unpredictable. View attachment 3185804
Nope, don't want it going down that path.

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
So I figured I'd throw something out while we wait for the update. My guess it will come out the week between Christmas and New Years but who knows. Anyway, here is a scenario that I would like to see play out once they get to their vacation spot.
Steve and Nicole hit a local bar (either at the beach or the mountains). They dance, drink and then drink some more. A guy at the bar keeps asking Nicole to dance and she finally agrees. After a few more drinks Nicole suggests they take the guy back to their Hotel/Cabin. We then get a MMF threesome with the new guy. After they finish the guy asks if he can sleep in the other bed (I'm making the assumption that the room they are in has two beds). Steve and Nicole go to sleep but in the middle of the night Steve wakes up and notices Nicole is not in the bed. He looks over and sees she is in the other bed having sex with the guy again. He is angry at first but just watches until they are finished. He thinks Nicole will come back to his bed after but she never does. IN the morning they wake up, the guy is gone and Nicole is still in the other bed. Steve questions her about what went on and why she had sex with him later. Nicole, is upset, she says she got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, she was so drunk then when she got out she just went to the first bed. The guy then made a move and she thought it was Steve so she allowed him to take her again. Steve asks if he used a condom and Nicole says No since she thought it was him. Steve is understanding but for the first time starts to think that maybe they are going too far. Just throwing it out there. Figured since we didn't have an update at least we have something to discuss.
Jesus. You must be into humiliation. I don't think that's healthy for any couple, no matter how liberal they are. In any case the developer mentioned that here the MC is not going to be a weak men, so your story is unlikely. And if something similar happens it will be a tremendous plot twist.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This would be fine so long as it doesn't go down the TACOs route of "Power Rangers: Turbo Slut" and consists of only existing characters. The game is getting a bit unwieldy already with the amount of characters.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Hey I'm not into humiliation at all and don't think its part of the story. The point I tried to make is that they tried a swinging/sharing experience and through a drunken mistake Nicole went too far. You could go a couple of different ways with that but would be the first sign that maybe there games have consequences. You could even have Steve look for a FFM threeway to make up for it. He'll you could even have Nicole suggest it

Reactions: RCC14 and Lunix00

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey I'm not into humiliation at all and don't think its part of the story. The point I tried to make is that they tried a swinging/sharing experience and through a drunken mistake Nicole went too far. You could go a couple of different ways with that but would be the first sign that maybe there games have consequences. You could even have Steve look for a FFM threeway to make up for it. He'll you could even have Nicole suggest it
This would probably be acceptable given their mind state after all their experiences mixed with a little too much alcohol. I think at this point, no matter who went too far, after a discussion they'd both forgive and forget.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes