atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Nicole bears a slight resemblance to Michael Jackson in the face shape, somewhat in the eyes, and she is somewhat pale. This does not mean she is ugly or anything. Some of us just like to joke about it a little bit. I prefer her body type. It's nice to see some devs out there appreciating the more 'average' build instead of resorting to big ass/big tits, which I personally find unattractive when they are over exaggerated. How much does the look of the lead female have to do with me playing the game? Quite a bit. If I'm not attracted at all, I'm not going to play. But I don't expect them to be super models. And also, I'm just happy it's not a cookie-cutter Daz model.
Damn, now that I think about MJ, you are right !!

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
That's depending on which gym you recommend to Casey in eP 12: Send her to the gym near Thomas house and you'll get the massage scene, send her to the gym where Nicole trains and you'll get the pole dance scene.

Maybe I should share my scene guide and the mod to change variables.

The CheatMod folder goes into the game folder, looking something like this: \Exciting Games ep15 final_mod\game\CheatMod\
with the folder CheatMod containing three files.
In the game, in the upper right corner there should be a "Cheat" button...
When Nicole swallows, it always says Courage with a number. What does that mean or imply? I would like to steer in that direction. Greetings... View attachment ep_11_469.webp

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wow Lab, we agree on something else! :LOL: I really don't like when devs go the oversized boobs/ass route either. Much prefer one's like Nicole.
yeap, here's an example of one of my preferred body types:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not huge, not overly exaggerated... but nice and plump. And you can tell she doesn't have huge breasts, either.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Nicole bears a slight resemblance to Michael Jackson in the face shape, somewhat in the eyes, and she is somewhat pale. This does not mean she is ugly or anything. Some of us just like to joke about it a little bit. I prefer her body type. It's nice to see some devs out there appreciating the more 'average' build instead of resorting to big ass/big tits, which I personally find unattractive when they are over exaggerated. How much does the look of the lead female have to do with me playing the game? Quite a bit. If I'm not attracted at all, I'm not going to play. But I don't expect them to be super models. And also, I'm just happy it's not a cookie-cutter Daz model.
Aaaaargh. Now I’m going to have trouble unseeing that.

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
From my communication with GuterReiter, I got the impression that's not something he wants to have in his game.
And frankly, I don't think it would befit the relationship depicted up to this point.

One of the design goals I had for the mod I want to make was not to "break" the game, neither with pacing nor with the way the characters act - especially Nicole and Steve. This puts quite a few restraints on what I can do. GR assured me he'd be fine with whatever I decide to create, but I didn't want to make a "for the giggles" mod doing whatever, but one that expands the storyline in a believable fashion, with some content GR hasn't thought of and with some content GR cannot pursue in the game due to rules imposed on him (mostly by Patreon).

Anyway, sorry for the segway, I just wanted to give a reason on why I believe that's not where the game is headed.

Reiter told me, though, that he was a little bit disappointed by the games lukewarm reception by the "general audience" and figured it might be because Nicole didn't go all in on the "whoring", whilst my position was this was exactly what makes the game what it is. As others have remarked, TAC took the other approach, and judging by how that game proceeded, I'm not sure it's a surefire way to success to pursue such angle.

If I were to make a game like this myself from scratch, I'd want to have some odds - you often have this in japanese games with NTR theme. Meaning, there's more bad endings than good endings, and the fun in gameplay (insofar you want to use that word in VNs) is both finding the good ending(s) and seeing the bad endings play out - cause for the player, a bad ending can be quite enjoyable, obviously.

Ouch, another segway - to sum up again, I believe GR has made up his mind about EG and will stick to his arms until the end - time will tell whether I'm correct in this assumption or not. :)
Actually, I’d probably support the game if the swinging were more equal than it is. In my opinion, there is already too much Nicole having fun only scenarios. For fans of swinging, it‘s not really a swinging focused game. For fans of Uber slutty hotwives, it’s not that either. It’s somewhere between the two. I wonder if that fact limits its audience?

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
When Nicole swallows, it always says Courage with a number. What does that mean or imply? I would like to steer in that direction. Greetings... View attachment 3196459
There is a variable "nicole_courage" in the game, this needs to have a certain level at some scenes, e.g. for the scene in the Red Angel Club with Anthony you make an active choice to "Stop Anthony" to end the scene or you choose "I want to continue" to have Nicole give Anthony a blowjob. Now the scene depends on the level of nicole_courage, if it is 4 or less Nicole lets Anthony cum in her hand, if it is 5 or more she will let him cum in her mouth. Long story short, if in the scene guide you seee something like "if nicole_courage >= 9" it means the variable nicole_courage has to be 9 or higher to see a better scene.

The lines like "Impact: Nicole Courage +1 if “Tease Amit”" show you which choices in the game lead to an increase in the variable "nicole-courage" to build up for the better scenes (the variable can also be changed in the cheat mod...).

Hope that lengthy explanation made things a little clearer.

Reactions: Will619

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
what am I supposed to do wth the Android zip?
How do I install it? Im 100% ignorant regarding this matter, I thought about just renaming maybe? I dont know
(I answered myself apparently)

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes