Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
everyday, at least 5 times I check Guter Reiter's patreon yet nothing happens...
Yeah I get it. Its like when you keep pressing the elevator button thinking that it will make the elevator come quicker. Speaking about coming quicker......where is the update?

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
May I ask 2 question to you guys?
  1. Why in general (not only talking about GR) devs do not post more regularly? I mean it's 2023 we are living in. We post or check social media for hours in a day. Why is it so hard to write something or keep patreon users updated? Isn't it also beneficial for their patreon interaction so that their financial situation?
  2. What do you think about leaking a game right away after it is published for higher tiers? Is there an ethical limit for you or no? (For example Darker chapter 3 still hasn't been leaked after so many days and since I'm not a patreon for that I still cannot play it.)

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah I get it. Its like when you keep pressing the elevator button thinking that it will make the elevator come quicker. Speaking about coming quicker......where is the update?
Guter usually dont do much update due to dev is a the only person to develop the game. So yeah, plus it has been mention at the patreaon that he is busy with his day job.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Why in general (not only talking about GR) devs do not post more regularly? I mean it's 2023 we are living in. We post or check social media for hours in a day. Why is it so hard to write something or keep patreon users updated? Isn't it also beneficial for their patreon interaction so that their financial situation?
Some devs are not the social type. They just want to focus on making their game. Others only post when they feel there is something to report. I do feel GR could improve communication just by giving a rough percentage he is to completion, but I don't need a weekly update status from him. He's been doing mostly monthly updates and I anticipate his next update status will be the game release.

What do you think about leaking a game right away after it is published for higher tiers? Is there an ethical limit for you or no? (For example Darker chapter 3 still hasn't been leaked after so many days and since I'm not a patreon for that I still cannot play it.)
I don't leak anything. I know that's kind of hypocritical since I'm here on a pirate site downloading games. But if I really like the game, I'll become a supporter and I want the dev to get as much support as possible. But at the end of the day, as a higher-tier supporter, I don't get upset or anything if it gets leaked at my tier. Sometimes it's just inevitable and it just shows how good a game is if someone is willing to drop that kinda money to leak it.

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
Some devs are not the social type. They just want to focus on making their game. Others only post when they feel there is something to report. I do feel GR could improve communication just by giving a rough percentage he is to completion, but I don't need a weekly update status from him. He's been doing mostly monthly updates and I anticipate his next update status will be the game release.

I don't leak anything. I know that's kind of hypocritical since I'm here on a pirate site downloading games. But if I really like the game, I'll become a supporter and I want the dev to get as much support as possible. But at the end of the day, as a higher-tier supporter, I don't get upset or anything if it gets leaked at my tier. Sometimes it's just inevitable and it just shows how good a game is if someone is willing to drop that kinda money to leak it.
I agree with rough percentage part and maybe release date estimation in terms of weeks not months?

Also any updates from LSS? Anything exciting regarding to the update or update date?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I agree with rough percentage part and maybe release date estimation in terms of weeks not months?
The problem with release estimates is that if/when things go wrong and a dev is unable to meet that date, people riot. That's why many devs have been choosing to keep quiet until they are certain when they will be able to deliver.

Also any updates from LSS? Anything exciting regarding to the update or update date?
All I can say is that TTrick has been working hard on it. Someone leaked his latest patreon post in his thread, so I suggest you take a look at that.

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
Anyone know how to get the scene where Eric (the young student--Colin's friend) and some girl are with some boys that probably beat him up?

Last edited:

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Anyone know how to get the scene where Eric and some girl are with some boys that probably beat him up?
You have to refuse to help Thomas in EP 10, otherwise if you agree to help Thomas you will be too late and just find Eric and Laura is gone...

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Since we are offering help I heard there is a scene in the last update where Nicole gets a call late at night that Sarah says Fiona has gone missing. Does anybody know how to get it?

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
You have to refuse to help Thomas in EP 10, otherwise if you agree to help Thomas you will be too late and just find Eric and Laura is gone...
There must be something else. With helping Thomas turned off I skip the scene entirely and go straight to the water park.

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
There must be something else. With helping Thomas turned off I skip the scene entirely and go straight to the water park.
Realize there are two times you get asked to help Thomas. The first was when he asked you to work his shift for him and the second was when he asked with help in getting with Casey. It is the one where he asks for Steve to work his shift which happened before the other one. I can't remember which chapter it was. Sorry.

Reactions: AdmiralSpock

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
Realize there are two times you get asked to help Thomas. The first was when he asked you to work his shift for him and the second was when he asked with help in getting with Casey. It is the one where he asks for Steve to work his shift which happened before the other one. I can't remember which chapter it was. Sorry.
Ah, yes. Thomas asks for help again in episode 12. I confused the 2. You were right about episode 10. Thanks!

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
i think he spare lot of time on this complicated algorithm!
i wish in his next project he choose linear story ...
For me, a linear story without any options to explore would be quite boring.

And I've got to say, looking through the .rpy files I get the impression GuterReiter knows pretty well what he's doing and where the story is going...

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
Anyone know how to get the scene with Eric and his girlfriend in the gym after you helped save Eric from the guys that were going to beat him up?

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes