SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
View attachment 3116022
From the latest post on patreon. Is it me or did Nicole's tits get bigger?
Might just be that particular top. Some clothing models have a tendency to increase bust size larger than the actual model, so adjustment is always needed. Seems though they didn't adjust this top to fit Nicole properly so it makes her breasts look bigger than they actually are.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
I hope this dev takes all the time they feel they need for each update. I still find myself coming back to Nicole and this story as a palate cleanser after trying out the multitude of other "s̶w̶i̶n̶g̶i̶n̶g̶" forced cuck builder games out there. In my opinion this is the best swinging/sharing game on the site by a mile, I have absolute trust in Guter Reiter's work and am very excited for more stories with this duo!

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 3116022
From the latest post on patreon. Is it me or did Nicole's tits get bigger?
Here is a comparison between an image in the VN and this image side-by-side. As someone that dabbles in DAZ3D I realize lighting, textures, background, etc. can effect the image to a degree where the viewer may perceive something that looks different than the developer intended.

EG-1-3.png

Shadowing can make the muscles look more defined and the textures and lighting may make the breasts look different sizes...you decide.

For my part, I would say Guter Reiter is using a different skin tone and definitely different lighting (makes sense given the scenes are definitely different locations)...just my amateur observations.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I hope this dev takes all the time they feel they need for each update. I still find myself coming back to Nicole and this story as a palate cleanser after trying out the multitude of other "s̶w̶i̶n̶g̶i̶n̶g̶" forced cuck builder games out there. In my opinion this is the best swinging/sharing game on the site by a mile, I have absolute trust in Guter Reiter's work and am very excited for more stories with this duo!
I do enjoy it as well, my only critique is it often feels like it goes too far in the other direction from those games you mentioned, going over the top to show MC is comfortable and the "top dog". Swinger scenes can be sexually intense but emotionally light, I'd love to watch Nicole get pounded by a large dick while I'm with said guy's girl, all while Nicole remains loving and faithful and not falling into the typical NTR tropes of "omg I want to be with other guy now".

Last edited:

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Here is a comparison between an image in the VN and this image side-by-side. As someone that dabbles in DAZ3D I realize lighting, textures, background, etc. can effect the image to a degree where the viewer may perceive something that looks different than the developer intended.

View attachment 3119728

Shadowing can make the muscles look more defined and the textures and lighting may make the breasts look different sizes...you decide.

For my part, I would say Guter Reiter is using a different skin tone and definitely different lighting (makes sense given the scenes are definitely different locations)...just my amateur observations.
still the best adult game for me. The storyline and multiples ending, damn what you could ask for more.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Well, she obviously enjoyed having Peter fuck her ass in the club. It's about time she had her holes filled at the same time, isn't it!
still waiting for the tuition boy to get his hands on Nicole. Along with that i would like to see Mr Lee do nasty things to Nicole.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes