Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Well since everybody else is sharing I have my own list
For cheating wife I like My Wife’s a Star or Turning the Page
Cuckold games I like Pineapple Express (still in early stages) and TACOS also The Motel
Sharing or swinging Life Worth Living is great but to be honest the story is almost better than the sex scenes, Babysitters (not Babysitter) and this game.
I disagree with people complaining about Steve being a cop. I like some kind of story other than just straight sex and the fact Steve is investigating the missing persons is an interesting one. In fact one of my complaints is that Guter hasn’t done more with that angle. But that’s just my opinion. Doesn’t make it right just makes it mine

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've always seen sharing as the person sharing his woman is getting aroused by the idea of their woman fucking someone else whereas with swinging, I've always seen it as they are both getting something out of it. I could be totally wrong, but that's just been my interpretation.
Always been my definition also.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I disagree with people complaining about Steve being a cop. I like some kind of story other than just straight sex and the fact Steve is investigating the missing persons is an interesting one. In fact one of my complaints is that Guter hasn’t done more with that angle. But that’s just my opinion. Doesn’t make it right just makes it mine
I also like some kind of story other than just straight sex. I just never really liked cop/detective shows. With exception to Dexter. So, I'm not saying I don't like there to be some more story, I'm saying it because I personally find cop stories quite boring.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I've always seen sharing as the person sharing his woman is getting aroused by the idea of their woman fucking someone else whereas with swinging, I've always seen it as they are both getting something out of it. I could be totally wrong, but that's just been my interpretation.
Well swingers do for the most part both get something out of it, but I was more so trying to say that it doesn't just refer to swapping, that it's essentially just sharing at the end of the day. It doesn't always involve four people or more, it can be a threesome, or the husband fucks someone else while the wife watches and vice versa, and of course it does also include swapping.

It could also be that the couple go to a huge orgy and just fuck a bunch of different people, thought I'd add that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well swingers do for the most part both get something out of it, but I was more so trying to say that it doesn't just refer to swapping, that it's essentially just sharing at the end of the day. It doesn't always involve four people or more, it can be a threesome, or the husband fucks someone else while the wife watches and vice versa, and of course it does also include swapping.

It could also be that the couple go to a huge orgy and just fuck a bunch of different people, thought I'd add that. :ROFLMAO:
Ok, so what you said makes sense... I guess my point is that while not all situations are par for par or however you word that... in the end, in a swinging relationship, my interpretation is that both parties are allowed to play with others.

Reactions: SlapE

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
That's how I view it also, with the added caveat of that sometimes in the sharing, the person watching will sometimes participate also.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Swinging just means any sexual activity outside of an established relationship, I'm not sure why so many people think it just refers to swapping.

Swinging and sharing are essentially the same thing, though technically sharing doesn't necessarily have to occur within an established relationship. Sharing is just how it's referred to, especially in the more online kink community, but it's still an act of swinging at the end of the day.
I think this is the most true-to-RL interpretation. With no experience in that realm in RL, my impression is that while swingers enjoy seeking out a multitude of sexual partners for both themselves and their significant other, that doesn't preclude them from enjoying the voyeurism of seeing their SO with other partners - it needn't be a quid pro quo.

I've spoken on this before, the real problem with classifications in this realm on the site is the obsession with ntr tropes being injected into stories and that element skewing how these categories are assigned. I can imagine a real world swinger couple doing any number of things; i.e. sometimes the guy fools around with other girls, sometimes the girl fools around with other guys, sometimes they have mmfs, sometimes ffms, sometimes foursome swaps, sometimes foursomes with their own partners - all of these scenarios being fairly close together under the broader umbrella of swinging.

When NTR is injected, there's this idea that someone has to be the loser, someone has to be the beta, and someone the alpha. The LI must desire someone more, and reject someone else. This has the effect of forcing players to associate themselves with these narrow roles, either they identify with the this 'dominant' or 'submissive' character, etc..... it all seems a bit silly to me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think this is the most true-to-RL interpretation. With no experience in that realm in RL, my impression is that while swingers enjoy seeking out a multitude of sexual partners for both themselves and their significant other, that doesn't preclude them from enjoying the voyeurism of seeing their SO with other partners - it needn't be a quid pro quo.

I've spoken on this before, the real problem with classifications in this realm on the site is the obsession with ntr tropes being injected into stories and that element skewing how these categories are assigned. I can imagine a real world swinger couple doing any number of things; i.e. sometimes the guy fools around with other girls, sometimes the girl fools around with other guys, sometimes they have mmfs, sometimes ffms, sometimes foursome swaps, sometimes foursomes with their own partners - all of these scenarios being fairly close together under the broader umbrella of swinging.

When NTR is injected, there's this idea that someone has to be the loser, someone has to be the beta, and someone the alpha. The LI must desire someone more, and reject someone else. This has the effect of forcing players to associate themselves with these narrow roles, either they identify with the this 'dominant' or 'submissive' character, etc..... it all seems a bit silly to me.
That's why I really like games that don't just focus on alpha & beta nonsense.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
In November, an update was announced for December. Now it's New Year, I'm curious to see when the promised update will actually arrive. GR used to be better and more reliable.
And in October there was a post that said november. I get that he works alone and I know he wants to release the game but he has to learn you can't make commitments you can't keep. If I gave him any advise it would be to think of when you can release the game and then add two months. I don't think he has a good concept of how much time the game takes versus the free time he has to work on it.

Reactions: RCC14

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Then it's better not to set a date, this saves impatient requests.
Yeah that was my first thought but his patreons (and I’m one) need some kind of idea. You don’t want to keep paying every month without any idea when the next update will come out. The guys who do A Life Worth Living only update twice per year but I have no problem supporting them because they keep you updated. There last update was delayed so they didn’t charge for the two months it got delayed. I really think Guter needs somebody else to talk to so they can keep him grounded and realistic. It’s obvious that he doesn’t like updating on his patreon so he needs somebody else to do that work for him. Hell I’m really frustrated with the development and if I didn’t like the game so much I’d just move on.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah that was my first thought but his patreons (and I’m one) need some kind of idea. You don’t want to keep paying every month without any idea when the next update will come out. The guys who do A Life Worth Living only update twice per year but I have no problem supporting them because they keep you updated. There last update was delayed so they didn’t charge for the two months it got delayed. I really think Guter needs somebody else to talk to so they can keep him grounded and realistic. It’s obvious that he doesn’t like updating on his patreon so he needs somebody else to do that work for him. Hell I’m really frustrated with the development and if I didn’t like the game so much I’d just move on.
I'm sometimes as frustrated about the lack of communication as anyone else, and it is definitely a bad look that an update promised for november slipped into the next year at the very least, but I do have some understanding for Reiter.
The sad reality is, this game is a commercial flop. A failure. The Patreon only receives a pittance of money, not nearly enough to justify pouring more effort into the games development.
Thus, at this point, EG is more like a hobby project. Do some of you guys have hobbys? If so, do you spend time on them on a tight schedule, or do you spend time on them whenever you feel like it?
You have to justify a time consuming hobby such as this, balance it out with other things in your life, with work, friends, family, all that stuff. And it's a creative endeavor to boot, I imagine you have to be in the right "mood" to write stories or craft visuals which further complicates things. So yeah, I'm sympathetic.

However, I do agree that Reiter should do something like set a fixed date and time, it can be one hour every two or even four weeks, where he'll update his Patreon and do other communication as time allows, within the confines of that one hour.
And then he's fee to disappear again. Doesn't sound like all that much work, even if you don't really have anything to report, a life sign is worth something as well. Since Reiter seems to disappear from the surface of the earth during his communication blackouts, I'm not sure getting someone else to do PR would be worth much, as that individual could also just report "I haven't heard from GR in the last six weeks either" or something like that.

Happy New Year y'all.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The sad reality is, this game is a commercial flop. A failure. The Patreon only receives a pittance of money, not nearly enough to justify pouring more effort into the games development.
I think success is subjective. But yes, if he got into this with the mindset that he wants to make x amount of money and hasn't reached those goals, then I would agree it's a failure. Anyway, at only 110 patrons, I would agree that he's not doing well.

And it's a creative endeavor to boot, I imagine you have to be in the right "mood" to write stories or craft visuals which further complicates things.
100% agree. You have to be in the right mindset for things like this and unfortunately, I don't think most people can be in that mindset 100% of the time.

However, I do agree that Reiter should do something like set a fixed date and time, it can be one hour every two or even four weeks, where he'll update his Patreon and do other communication as time allows, within the confines of that one hour.
I'd be happy with a monthly update that shows planned scenes, percent complete, with maybe some preview images.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think success is subjective. But yes, if he got into this with the mindset that he wants to make x amount of money and hasn't reached those goals, then I would agree it's a failure. Anyway, at only 110 patrons, I would agree that he's not doing well.

100% agree. You have to be in the right mindset for things like this and unfortunately, I don't think most people can be in that mindset 100% of the time.

I'd be happy with a monthly update that shows planned scenes, percent complete, with maybe some preview images.
I was surprised he was struggling so much, are we looking at the same thing? I go on his patreon and see a much healthier 625 members. Or is that including non-paying?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
It’s almost like a catch-22. He needs to be more active on patreon to get more members. But it’s what he is obviously weak with. If you look at the rating on this site it’s one of the highest for this type of game. If people like the game they usually support the developer (I know I do). There are plenty of games that don’t have that rating that probably have a lot more patreons. Regarding this being a hobby, yeah I agree. He obviously does this because he likes doing it and enjoys what he does. If you think about it it probably would take 10 minutes to do a quick poll or show a few renders. Heck he could even do a poll on what to name a new character. There are so many options. Realize I really want Guter to succeed and I want to see the game thrive. If I didn’t I wouldn’t have supported him for this long

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Try these:
Babysitters
Because I love her
Blurring the Walls
Between Worlds
Desert Stalker (very little sharing, but a great game)
The Office Wife
Lost in Paradise
Misfits
My Girlfriend Beth
Perfect Housewife
Rise of the Crime Lord
Swinging Experience
TACOS
Wife in the Building
Did you get into my watchlist or something? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92 and Budokai

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020

Well said.

Reactions: BadCuban42
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes