Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah I agree I would never tell someone how to spend their hard earned money and Lord knows I’ve thought more than once about canceling my patreon with Guter, mostly for the same reasons everyone else mentioned. But I just want to support a developer who I think does it right when it comes to the actual game and story. I think he has to ask himself one question,”what do I provide on my patreon that will get people to support me?” Let’s face it, I could just wait two weeks from the drop of the game and get it here for free. So if I know that I have to give them something else. I get it that he works alone, I get it that he does this as a hobby but if you want to make any money with your game then you have to take the time to communicate with those that support you. And I’m not expecting much. Just once every two weeks or so throw something on your patreon. Anyway that’s just my opinion doesn’t make it right, just makes it mine

Reactions: sagerock820

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Yeah I agree I would never tell someone how to spend their hard earned money and Lord knows I’ve thought more than once about canceling my patreon with Guter, mostly for the same reasons everyone else mentioned. But I just want to support a developer who I think does it right when it comes to the actual game and story. I think he has to ask himself one question,”what do I provide on my patreon that will get people to support me?” Let’s face it, I could just wait two weeks from the drop of the game and get it here for free. So if I know that I have to give them something else. I get it that he works alone, I get it that he does this as a hobby but if you want to make any money with your game then you have to take the time to communicate with those that support you. And I’m not expecting much. Just once every two weeks or so throw something on your patreon. Anyway that’s just my opinion doesn’t make it right, just makes it mine
This game and Between Worlds are the only two vn's that do sharing without denigrating the main Protag as a dense and clueless fool. That's why both stand out, and Exciting Games has far more content so that's why its more popular. Well deserved. Still, taking way too long.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This game and Between Worlds are the only two vn's that do sharing without denigrating the main Protag as a dense and clueless fool. That's why both stand out, and Exciting Games has far more content so that's why its more popular. Well deserved. Still, taking way too long.
Have you not played “a life worth living”? It’s the ultimate swinging game out there, the swinging is mandatory in every update only the NTR and hotwifing and cucking is optional

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Have you not played “a life worth living”? It’s the ultimate swinging game out there, the swinging is mandatory in every update only the NTR and hotwifing and cucking is optional
ALWL is definitely a good game and one I'm a supporter of. Though, I find most of the models less attractive and kinda old-fashioned looking.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I was going to suggest ALWL as a counterpoint of a more successful game with the same theme, but damn, he's got a similar relatively low number of support which is suprising given amount of content and quality. I guess this really is the minority group.

-edit whoops lol, the 3 posts prior just populated.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
ALWL is great because the story is so good. The murder mystery story is a big part of why I like it. In my opinion it’s the best written game I’ve played. But I’m going to make a prediction (guaranteed to be wrong). I think Guter releases this weekend

Reactions: Will619

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm ok with the models and actually really like Mary. But they need to improve their animations or take them out. I sub to EG and ALWL. They are my 2 favorite sharing games.
For the most part, the bodies are nice and the faces genuinely attractive. Some of the hairstyle and makeup choices though... remind me of my grandma. Mary in particular. Young Mary was hot, though, with that long, red hair... yum.

Either way... still a great game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
BTW, i'd like Nicole to explore the cuckquean fetish further, like it was hinted when MC recieved the BJ in the garden by the girl whose name i've forgotten.
Completely agree though I don't think it's really that type of game...would be nice though.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I have, that game is incredibly overrated and poorly written compared to Exciting Games.
Regardless, this thread is getting derailed with off-topic posts so I may tap ignore if the dev of Exciting Games doesn't return with content. The last update was such a step down, I hardly have faith he can continue or finish on a high note.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Disagree on ALWL, but everybody has their own likes and dislikes so I’ll never criticize for your opinion but I totally agree that the thread has gone off topic so allow me to bring it back. I am really wondering about the next update. It seems from everything Guter has said this may be his biggest update which I find curious since this update is just the trip to whatever choice you made in chapter 2. I thought the next update would be long because he has to write different stories based on whether you choose the beach or the mountains. From what I’ve noticed from the renders he has released it seems they will be traveling by different methods including hitchhiking which means they get stranded somewhere. This could be interesting to see how he completes the story with this. I just hope it comes out soon. Can’t wait to see Nicole and Steve on the road

roarr

Sep 28, 2017
ALWL is great because the story is so good. The murder mystery story is a big part of why I like it. In my opinion it’s the best written game I’ve played. But I’m going to make a prediction (guaranteed to be wrong). I think Guter releases this weekend
hope ur right

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes