Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Well since everybody else is sharing I have my own list
For cheating wife I like My Wife’s a Star or Turning the Page
Cuckold games I like Pineapple Express (still in early stages) and TACOS also The Motel
Sharing or swinging Life Worth Living is great but to be honest the story is almost better than the sex scenes, Babysitters (not Babysitter) and this game.
I disagree with people complaining about Steve being a cop. I like some kind of story other than just straight sex and the fact Steve is investigating the missing persons is an interesting one. In fact one of my complaints is that Guter hasn’t done more with that angle. But that’s just my opinion. Doesn’t make it right just makes it mine
Pineapple Express is one of my favorites. The dev is a role model too. Already finished two games (really three, because Life in Paradise has two completely different paths). Sharing my Fiance might be one the games that really got me into the genre.

Reactions: Will619

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Pineapple Express is one of my favorites. The dev is a role model too. Already finished two games (really three, because Life in Paradise has two completely different paths). Sharing my Fiance might be one the games that really got me into the genre.
Those first two games kinda had abrupt endings, though. And Lost in Paradise seemed to tease a pregnancy but that never played out.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Those first two games kinda had abrupt endings, though. And Lost in Paradise seemed to tease a pregnancy but that never played out.
I played Lost in paradise but never finished it. How did the cuck path end? I thought they were going to end it as soon as they got rescued

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
is this the OP being sarcastic or is how this game goes ?
It's how the game goes. MC can encourage Nicole to do things with other men, but she stays in love with him throughout the game and is only doing it because they both have fun with it. There is no humiliation involved or anything like that. The MC does not act beta in any way. They are simply spicing up their relationship. MC can also partake in other women on multiple occasions.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
It's how the game goes. MC can encourage Nicole to do things with other men, but she stays in love with him throughout the game and is only doing it because they both have fun with it. There is no humiliation involved or anything like that. The MC does not act beta in any way. They are simply spicing up their relationship. MC can also partake in other women on multiple occasions.
It’s one of the things that makes this game so good. No beta cuck. They are both alphas enjoying their new lifestyle

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
thanks, i did not red dev note before posting

It’s one of the things that makes this game so good. No beta cuck. They are both alphas enjoying their new lifestyle

Jan 16, 2018
what is noticeable is the lack of 3D foldable pants. All these games are full of scenes where characters have quickies in filthy toilets/streets with only their shoes on, I love it :LOL:

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
So, let's be honest. Today is January 05 (!)... When would GR like to bring the "update"? I'm about to finish my patron. It's not worth emailing GR anyway, he doesn't respond! Sad, isn't it? He should rather stop the game instead of alienating the members!
I beg to differ. As I stated previously, I understand the impatience, but still, I'd rather see slow progress than no progress - and if you compare GR to some of the big names in development, this is a hiccup and still not too bad.

Besides, GR doesn't respond to your mails precisely for the reason you don't respond to the people asking which AI tool you use: he doesn't feel like he wants to. ;) You're both within your rights to do so.

That said, nobody can blame you for cancelling your Patreon. That's entirely up to you, and while I understand GRs position, I understand yours as well.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't follow the thread closely was there supposed to be an update out or something?
Even if it is late, I don't think it really matters.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't follow the thread closely was there supposed to be an update out or something?
Even if it is late, I don't think it really matters.
Yeah, GR delayed a couple times now, it seems. From what I understand, it's a big update (both paths on where you chose to go on vacay IIRC). So it's taking more time.

Reactions: sagerock820

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, GR delayed a couple times now, it seems. From what I understand, it's a big update (both paths on where you chose to go on vacay IIRC). So it's taking more time.
Understandable if its delayed then.
Hopefully people don't start hounding the dev like I have seen happen before.

• Haha
Reactions: RK - Milf
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes