Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
In 9 days it will be two months since the post where GR said "It remains to be patient a little", I dont want to doubt GR work but this is strange
Its been 5 months since the last update, so this new update better be damn incredible.

Reactions: RCC14
Jan 16, 2018
Guter has made all of us hate him so much with his attitude and everybody cancelled their patreons so that there is no patreon left to leak the new update :rolleyes: 5D chess
Well...Imagine if the project was actually abandoned, but we will never know because typically he doesn't communicate with his fanbase :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: RCC14

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
He wrote in December too. I just wish he would say something. At this point I wouldn’t care if he said he was giving up the game. At least we would know. I mean how long does it take to post something? 5 minutes? You can’t do that little bit. I’m like most of you and I’m just frustrated. I hope he is okay.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well 124 paid members for a game with 3 years in development says to much
Compared to 649 members and anyone in this thread that likes the game but isn't following on patreon... it shows there are a lot of people unwilling to pay.
1705267600301.png

Granted, some people only pay when there is a new version to download. I think the most paid members he's ever had is roughly around 150, which I think is sad.

Reactions: Beowulf72

RCC14

May 11, 2020
Compared to 649 members and anyone in this thread that likes the game but isn't following on patreon... it shows there are a lot of people unwilling to pay.
View attachment 3263441

Granted, some people only pay when there is a new version to download. I think the most paid members he's ever had is roughly around 150, which I think is sad.
Yes but thats because he doesnt share that much, so why pay if you only se a udpate status once a month (like you and me to support him but its difficult not to be frustated)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes but thats because he doesnt share that much, so why pay if you only se a udpate status once a month
As a paying member, I don't need constant reassurance about status updates... but yes, when you do communicate more, it tends to bring in more people.

He used to be on a pretty consistent 3-4 months release schedule. So you'd think there would maybe be some higher numbers during that time, but I guess not. This update is supposedly much larger than the rest, though. We'll see if/when it comes out.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I think we should call this update "bigfoot" because just like the mythical Bigfoot there are many people who believe it exists and some even claim to have pictures but the rest of us sane people know that its just a myth. One that may never actually be proven real but one that some us hope isn't just a hoax.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
View attachment 3263441

i think max number was more than 300 like 320, after ep12 or 13 released

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes