Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
It sounds like he doesn’t know anymore than anybody else but as someone who has supported Guter it is alarming he has been gone so long. Like the post says I hope he is okay. Forget about the game, while I’d love to see an update this seems bigger than that

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Don`t know why the Dev isn`t pausing billing for not giving his Patreons there Money Worth of Updates like Respected Devs do. Also this Game should have a warning Tag for unreliable Devs , so that other Users wanting to support, get warned from falling into a Money Trap.
Just my Opinion.

cfjikk

Sep 27, 2021
Don`t know why the Dev isn`t pausing billing for not giving his Patreons there Money Worth of Updates like Respected Devs do. Also this Game should have a warning Tag for unreliable Devs , so that other Users wanting to support, get warned from falling into a Money Trap.
Just my Opinion.
This game might be labeled abandoned.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
It’s strange. In his post in November he said “as long as I am alive this game will not be abandoned”. That’s awfully cryptic

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
It’s strange. In his post in November he said “as long as I am alive this game will not be abandoned”. That’s awfully cryptic
the game will continue, of that I am sure. The dev may have been too hung up or maybe something unforeseen has happened to him... but as far as I know he is a good person and I trust his word that he will continue with EG or will do the right thing for it to continue. I myself have been absent from this forum for many months (you can check my posts if anyone is bored by the wait), and nevertheless here I am... supporting the dev, the project and its "healthy" community.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
the game will continue, of that I am sure. The dev may have been too hung up or maybe something unforeseen has happened to him... but as far as I know he is a good person and I trust his word that he will continue with EG or will do the right thing for it to continue. I myself have been absent from this forum for many months (you can check my posts if anyone is bored by the wait), and nevertheless here I am... supporting the dev, the project and its "healthy" community.
I agree and besides, it's not like Guter has gone completely radio silent unlike many other devs. He's been dropping progress updates and have been posting them monthly on a consistent basis (up to last month at the time of this post) despite being a little less communicative on a person-to-person basis. Give him some slack y'all. Any number of reasons such as his real world situation or tackling any number of development issues could be holding up the show. It's all good. I think most folks will give him lots of leeway and some benefit of doubt since he's rightfully earned them and the goodwill of the community. He seems passionate about developing his game and doesn't come off as a scammer/milker to me at least. This game is a blast and there aren't really many with the same kind of themes. So I hope the future of the game will carry on rocksteady and all the best for Guter himself too! So say we all, right? ;]

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I agree and besides, it's not like Guter has gone completely radio silent unlike many other devs. He's been dropping progress updates and have been posting them monthly on a consistent basis (up to last month at the time of this post) despite being a little less communicative on a person-to-person basis. Give him some slack y'all. Any number of reasons such as his real world situation or tackling any number of development issues could be holding up the show. It's all good. I think most folks will give him lots of leeway and some benefit of doubt since he's rightfully earned them and the goodwill of the community. He seems passionate about developing his game and doesn't come off as a scammer/milker to me at least. This game is a blast and there aren't really many with the same kind of themes. So I hope the future of the game will carry on rocksteady and all the best for Guter himself too! So say we all, right? ;]
Normally I would completely agree with you and I’m not saying your wrong but (you knew there would be a but) how long does it take to go on patreon and say something? Especially since a few have said there leaving and others are expressing concern.

Reactions: RCC14

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
Development News 39

23 oct 2023

Development News 40

23 nov 2023

Warmest Wishes For Christmas! (+news)

24 dic 2023

Look at the dates of the publications...

surely he must be working tirelessly to be able to finish the update.

Those of us who have been following him for a long time know that he is not the king of communication, but for those who cry because they are not satisfied with the little communication, here I leave you this information where you can see that the dev continues to report regularly even though many do not get enough.

Besides that in his communications he warned that he had been complicated the dev, the dedication he puts and that despite the inconveniences he may be carrying, I'm sure he must go ahead because it is a project that I have always seen him do with passion, and that is not done for the little monetary support he receives (I would not do it) and less reading some comments.

I have always tried to support it since it is a project that I like, that the more patreons it has, maybe it can be an incentive to bring out updates more often, but this is what it is.

I just hope that everyone who has been posting negative comments will be able to rectify it and thank at least when GR announces something again (which I don't think it won't be long).

I will gladly accept your criticism if I am wrong.

and as always: Thanks Guter!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Hey I’ve been a $28 per month patreon for over 2 years. I LOVE this game. I love everything about it. I don’t know why I feel like Guter has stopped it’s just a gut feeling. I’m probably wrong but I’ll give him one more month. If he doesn’t at least post something then I have to think there must be a reason for him to stop. Like the guy said in the patreon post I really hope I’m wrong and Guter posts soon

1ZeRat

Apr 19, 2018
Like all the devs, he is entitled for one Get Away Free card:
01. *I had a rare disease. Will get on with the update as soon as I recover.
02. *I had an operation. Will get on with the update as soon as I recover.
03. *Live gets in the way of the update, going through a difficult period. Will get on with the update soon.
04. *I was working hard on a new fabric for better render (something like this from stoperart)
05. *My PC broke down and lost all
06. *I am ethereal and my work can't be rushed, and you don't understand my vision (Lust & Passion)

Anywho, hope he is ok and will soon get the update. If not, thanks for your work Guter.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Like all the devs, he is entitled for one Get Away Free card:
01. *I had a rare disease. Will get on with the update as soon as I recover.
02. *I had an operation. Will get on with the update as soon as I recover.
03. *Live gets in the way of the update, going through a difficult period. Will get on with the update soon.
04. *I was working hard on a new fabric for better render (something like this from stoperart)
05. *My PC broke down and lost all
06. *I am ethereal and my work can't be rushed, and you don't understand my vision (Lust & Passion)

Anywho, hope he is ok and will soon get the update. If not, thanks for your work Guter.
Damn, That's really a great collection of excuses I have seen from many devs the last couple of years. Great Job.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes