Nikko_

May 31, 2017
He's got a new GF and she doesn't want him to involve this kind of work anymore, soon to be flagged as abandoned tagged, RIP.
If that happens we will know who wears the pants in that relationship. He would go from "As long as I am alive it wont be abandoned"(just a few weeks back), to abandoning it cause the NEW(meaning not serious) girl asked? If anything he should find a compromise to abandon it after a few more chapters (so he can give it a conclusion).

Jan 16, 2018
If that happens we will know who wears the pants in that relationship. He would go from "As long as I am alive it wont be abandoned"(just a few weeks back), to abandoning it cause the NEW(meaning not serious) girl asked?
Hm...Maybe he failed to branch his way out of the argument and she killed him :rolleyes:

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
He's got a new GF and she doesn't want him to involve this kind of work anymore, soon to be flagged as abandoned tagged, RIP.
This is true. But not for this dev.. this story happened for “Watching My Wife” dev. The game is abandoned now

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Don’t know what happened but hope he is okay. His patreons are asking the same thing. I just hope it’s nothing serious. But I agree, he has gone missing

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
this is why I love pirate websites, not because I don't have 5-15 bucks a month to support someone who puts on a good effort for their game but because devs mostly behave like this.

Guter is not different, maybe even worse than the average :)

Jan 16, 2018
However, I'd keep my hopes up at least until up the 23-24th.
His last 3 (monthly) patreon posts from October, November and December were posted exactly on those days, so maybe... :rolleyes:

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
this update will come out someday for sure but not sure about rest of the game.
maybe in 4-5 year with new technologys, hardware, software, AI, ... and become super easy to make renders, he continues

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes