Hdeso625

Nov 30, 2023
The comments from just a week ago are ridiculous. The guy comes out saying there will be a delay (literally) and all of a sudden the game is abandoned and the guy is dead(!)
This is a fantastic game.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So, since I guess people can only leak "windows" here is an "unofficial" build for Linux/Mac users, don't worry, it's literally same method the dev uses....

Everyone should be able to play it :coffee:

Exciting Games [Ep. 16 Part 1] [Guter Reiter]

Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

If you want the compressed version, it is located here.

I hope you don't mind me saying this here on your post, Sons, but, I was looking at the Walkthrough mod on the OP and I went to it and it was Lord Ashram's post from almost 2 years ago. I just wanted to give a shout-out to our old friend and tell him I/we still think of him and pray for him.

truien

Mar 17, 2020
Engaging storyline. Top shelf visuals. Kinky dialogue. An amazing game by any standards.

If I could offer one piece of constructive criticism to improve Exciting Games, I would highly recommend that Nicole's figure be filled out a little more. I get that many adore a slim woman, and that not everybody appreciates curvier physiques for real tho, she ain't got not booty... :LOL:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Engaging storyline. Top shelf visuals. Kinky dialogue. An amazing game by any standards.

If I could offer one piece of constructive criticism to improve Exciting Games, I would highly recommend that Nicole's figure be filled out a little more. I get that many adore a slim woman, and that not everybody appreciates curvier physiques for real tho, she ain't got not booty... :LOL:
She has a great booty. Not every girl in every game needs to have big ridiculous ass and big ridiculous tits.
1706403542194.png

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
exciting scene with the pizza delivery guy

too bad the dirty gas station attendant didn't get more

Steve waited 15 minutes, so the peeing itself wouldn't have taken that long

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Great update, Nina 3some was best, loved blind folded tied up Nichole for delivery guy too :love:
Like her teasing the virgins too
but then you don't get the rude motel manager jarking off with steven's wife's feet

threesome with Nina is hot, but when she having sex with Jeff there is an important choice that may affect the wife's behavior in the future

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes