Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Buyer made it interesting again. Just some advise you may want to go back to the chapter where Steve is given the option of helping Nicole with the laundry or the post. If you pick help with the laundry it opens up the scene with the janitor. I don't know if you get it if Nicole does the laundry. Also, I don't know if it matters but when Nicole goes out and the bum asks for $ say no and then the janitor helps her with the dog. Hope that helps if anyone finds other things please post

Reactions: Bertlogins

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
but then you don't get the rude motel manager jarking off with steven's wife's feet

threesome with Nina is hot, but when she having sex with Jeff there is an important choice that may affect the wife's behavior in the future
I agree the discussion they had when Nicole came back really seemed to push things. Nicole actually talks about crossing the line. I have question I haven't been able to see the scene where the creepy manager uses Nicole's feet. How do you get to it

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
First of all i'm glad to see you back and well Guter and i loved your update. But there seem to be some bugs in my playtrough like Nicole and Steve's dialogue being mixed up. And for some reason mixing up things that you have done in the past, even recent ones even if you start a new game. For example in my playtrough Nicole already had sex with the 2 boys and i let bob fuck her but in the update she says it's her first time doing it since they are in a relationship when you let the pizza guy have her. Another example is when you take a photo on the train with the stranger next to you the game says you did it with Steve. I'm sure these are just minor bugs and will be fixed soon. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Guter Reiter

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I have not played the update yet. I'm doing a new playthrough - which trip (beach or camping) is in the update? Or are both trips in it?

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
I agree the discussion they had when Nicole came back really seemed to push things. Nicole actually talks about crossing the line. I have question I haven't been able to see the scene where the creepy manager uses Nicole's feet. How do you get to it
Nicole fucks Jeff and the hotel manager sees this and wants to blackmail her

gonza99

Sep 10, 2019
Excellent update! Well done GuterReiter, I never lost faith in you!

The sex club fucking machine scene was really hot, I really hoped we can opt in for a gangbang here. Pls add this kink in future updates

Reactions: Guter Reiter

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ok, finally the exciting games are back.
Some are too hard, but finally we can talk theme "games".

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes