GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think there may be a future opportunity to swing with Archie and his girlfriend. Knowing Guter he usually pays this kinda thing off about 9 chapters after he introduces it
lol Yeah, he does. That's why I need to have so many saves. I'm just glad I can name them. Helps keep them straight.
lol yeah, really kind of a pain. The choices should either have a result soon after making them or clearly hint at what it will lead to in the future.

Reactions: sagerock820

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
You know here is an idea for guter if he comes to this site. Whenever you release an update you should mention what past choices may effect the new update. You don't have to spoil anything just say the choice will affect the choices you see. I mean who would have thought that the bathing suit you suggested in chapter 9 would affect A scene in episode 15?

Reactions: blaqkthespian

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
You know here is an idea for guter if he comes to this site. Whenever you release an update you should mention what past choices may effect the new update. You don't have to spoil anything just say the choice will affect the choices you see. I mean who would have thought that the bathing suit you suggested in chapter 9 would affect A scene in episode 15?
GR already does, kind of...

At the beginning of the script file of each episode is a list of variables he seems to use for testing the new episodes, that does give good hints on the choices that are important...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Guter Reiter Another good update, love the choices(never choose the !!! choices myself, like showing her off but mine) but did notice quite a few times where the dialogue had the wrong person speaking and other times where he kept calling her Nikki, instead of my chosen name or nickname. So it needs a bit of proofreading done.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I want to write some words about this game.
In my opinion it has improved a lot, the idea of the journey is perfect for the game plot. Finally there are new themes such as pissing, raw sex, unprotected creampie, and above all the "Pregnancy Risk Kink". So I want to say BRAVO to Guter.
The fact that the husband is not the usual loser, but a sporty policeman make the story more real.
Wife is a real slut, she don't "look for another real male", but she want to became a real whore. Lovely.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yes, of course I would share her. It's much hotter to watch her get fkd. Besides, if you wear a cage long enough it's difficult to keep it up. I get about 30 seconds before my clitty deflates.
At the end, the question is always the same:
better a slightly ugly wife, a little cold, that sure will remain faithful to you,
or
beautiful, hot wife, who every male wants to fuck, and who will make you cuck 99%?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rastafoo

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Actually it's none of them, it's all about the way to the vacation, wherever that might be....

The choice of the trip only impacts dialogs where Nicole & Steve are going, not the scenes.
I was wondering the same, i thought delay is because of making 2 path in same update. i think even Dev mention it!
but there is no beach/mountain path yet, and biggest challenge for Dev still Remain ...

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Are you going to update your scene diagram? I still use it when I do a replay.
I'm planning to do it, eventually. Might take a while, though, most of my personal projects are a little bit on the backburner right now due to RL considerations. I was planning on getting back on track by the turn of the year, but by the looks of it it'll probably be late february the earliest. But I WILL try to slip it in somewhere, ideally when I play this update myself. Thanks for the interest.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I was wondering the same, i thought delay is because of making 2 path in same update. i think even Dev mention it!
but there is no beach/mountain path yet, and biggest challenge for Dev still Remain ...
True and based on his patreon post he will be doing shorter updates which makes it interesting. I think the next update will be lucky to end at their destination. Then the problem comes of how do you handle two completely different places. I can’t imagine there are many scenes you can share at the beach and the woods. I will be very interested how he handles it

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes