OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
It's not that far yet. At the moment, only on the road is possible. They are hitchhiking towards the coast. Of course, both have already played erotic gigs. And finally you could watch Nicole peeing. Jeff has also had his fun. Now they're traveling in a truck, which is spacious for games. As GR has promised to improve the updates, we will certainly get them at shorter intervals.
As for the update, I think it's a success and you can see GR's handwriting. The story is still moderate and doesn't degenerate into an unholy mess. And the fact that everyone can find their own way is great. And, poor John, this horny goat who's really into Nicole only gets one picture again...lol.
I admit, I'm a Nicole fan, the way the woman is designed is very well done. If Steve didn't appear as a partner, I wouldn't miss him. Well, he still has the "biggest" in the game , but the competition never sleeps or hangs. And last but not least, you should give her some toys.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I got the impression from their conversation that they are going to go a little wild on their vacation. They both talk about letting go since they don’t need to worry about running into someone they know. Also the conversation they have if Nicole goes with Jeff rather than the 3-way with the woman really changes things

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
It's not that far yet. At the moment, only on the road is possible. They are hitchhiking towards the coast. Of course, both have already played erotic gigs. And finally you could watch Nicole peeing. Jeff has also had his fun. Now they're traveling in a truck, which is spacious for games. As GR has promised to improve the updates, we will certainly get them at shorter intervals.
As for the update, I think it's a success and you can see GR's handwriting. The story is still moderate and doesn't degenerate into an unholy mess. And the fact that everyone can find their own way is great. And, poor John, this horny goat who's really into Nicole only gets one picture again...lol.
I admit, I'm a Nicole fan, the way the woman is designed is very well done. If Steve didn't appear as a partner, I wouldn't miss him. Well, he still has the "biggest" in the game , but the competition never sleeps or hangs. And last but not least, you should give her some toys.
Peeing is understimate in VN Games.

Reactions: darlic

truien

Mar 17, 2020
She has a great booty. Not every girl in every game needs to have big ridiculous ass and big ridiculous tits.
I'm not saying that they should either, but come on her ass is damn near concave. This pic isn't even the best example of that, but even here, the dev can't even hide a thong between her cheeks because there's no cheeks to speak of. :LOL:

screenshot0064.png

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not saying that they should either, but come on her ass is damn near concave. This pic isn't even the best example of that, but even here, the dev can't even hide a thong between her cheeks because there's no cheeks to speak of. :LOL:

View attachment 3304381
Honestly, I think that's just due to not adjusting the clothing to fit the curves in Daz Studio.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
My two cents: A lot of scenes would gain much from a more playful undertone. Maybe that's a side effect of the translation.

Example: Nicole let's herself be blackmailed by the motel worker instead of steering him into the direction herself.

"It seems to me that something wrong happened yesterday..."
"What are you talking about? I do not understand."
"I saw you with that weird guy..."
"Hmm... And what did you see?"
You had sex, my eyes don't deceive me."
"What's your business, what have I been doing?"
"What happens if your husband finds out? You don't want that, do you?"
Instead of playing the cheating wife who gets blackmailed by a stranger who doesn't even know if she's a hooker or not, she could be more proactive and steer the situation into a more favorable outcome. It's not necessary to make the motel worker into a bad guy for wanting a piece for himself.

"I was doing my rounds yesterday and one of the blinds were half open..."
"Hmm...do you saw something out of the ordinary?"
"I saw you and that weird guy, no offense. I didn't mean to pry, really, but with the lights still on in the room anyone could have seen two people making more than just conversation.
"..."
"Someone like a concerned husband, for example."
"I see."

a)
"Thank you for your interest in my extramarital affairs but I have to cut this discussion short. If you have any further questions, please direct them at my husband."
-> No further scene. Motel worker tells her to be more careful next time.
b)
"Do you think my husband would reward you for your honesty?"
"Well, I don't know. Would he? Does he know?"
"Maybe. Or maybe he doesn't like you spying on his wife.
"..."
You said you saw me doing naughty things with a weird guy."
"Um, yes."
"And? Are you a weird guy too?"
"I mean..."
[she touches his chest]
"Yes, I think I can be a weird guy."
"So?"
"Um...I...can we meet..."

Nicole then tells Steve they agreed to meet at the lodge. Steve goes with her and watches through the window. The man has his happy moment and Steve draws a thumbs up on the window condensation.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Question - I'm doing a new playthrough, in Ep 9 when Nicole plays soccer with the boys - depending on if you interfere with their argument or not, she may get her leg hurt. Has that come back up further in the game yet? I can't recall.

Update: Ok, I just discovered what happens. If she hurts her leg, Colin will offer to massage it.

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Sorry guys, I'm in a talkative mood tonight. ;) Another thing I'm curious about - in Ep 10, you have the option to go look for Nicki and Archie while grilling. All they are doing is talking about work, so why go look for them? Anyone have any ideas/thoughts?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Sorry guys, I'm in a talkative mood tonight. ;) Another thing I'm curious about - in Ep 10, you have the option to go look for Nicki and Archie while grilling. All they are doing is talking about work, so why go look for them? Anyone have any ideas/thoughts?
I think there may be a future opportunity to swing with Archie and his girlfriend. Knowing Guter he usually pays this kinda thing off about 9 chapters after he introduces it

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I think there may be a future opportunity to swing with Archie and his girlfriend. Knowing Guter he usually pays this kinda thing off about 9 chapters after he introduces it
lol Yeah, he does. That's why I need to have so many saves. I'm just glad I can name them. Helps keep them straight.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes