OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
We have seen that 1300 renderings is already enormous for an update. It's better to have fewer renderings, but the time between updates will be shorter. And I think they will still have a lot of fun on the way, because the journey is certainly not over.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
My two cents: A lot of scenes would gain much from a more playful undertone. Maybe that's a side effect of the translation.

Example: Nicole let's herself be blackmailed by the motel worker instead of steering him into the direction herself.

Instead of playing the cheating wife who gets blackmailed by a stranger who doesn't even know if she's a hooker or not, she could be more proactive and steer the situation into a more favorable outcome. It's not necessary to make the motel worker into a bad guy for wanting a piece for himself.
But the motel manager doesn’t get to fuck her just wants a foot job and when she tells hubby about it they laugh about this creeps fetish. But she should have made him lick his cum off her feet

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
On Ep 15 of my replay. I sometimes forget how fucking annoying John can be. :mad: I don't think there is anything between his ears. Everything Nicole says goes in one ear and out the other. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
But the motel manager doesn’t get to fuck her just wants a foot job and when she tells hubby about it they laugh about this creeps fetish. But she should have made him lick his cum off her feet
The foot scene can still play out and be a surprise to her, that's not the point. It's the worded foreplay that's too one sided. Her thoughts feel like a cop out to pretend she is still in control. Yes, you can decide to say no to him without any consequences, but it has the same energy as if she told the audience (for the 1st time ever) that she's got a rape fantasy the same moment she's being raped.

What exactly was she hoping to get out of the meeting with the hotel worker? Her own blackmail fantasy? Does she want to be handled like an object? Or is she just curious to what length this guy will go as long as he thinks he's got power over her? Those are the things I would want to read before a scene is actually happening. It would have made the scene much funnier if she went into the lodge thinking there's a chance the manager is going to force himself on her but in the end only cums on her feet.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Anyone know if the MC does anything with Laura besides walk her home?... Or anything happens with Archie and his gf? Just wondering if I'm missing any scenes

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes