2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
hopefully, there's a walkthrough mod of part 2 when it comes out since it hasn't been updated in april of 2023
To be honest, I can't really see how that WT mod could work. Would you spoiler the outcome of much later episodes when you make decisions in early episodes? Or would you rather stop the game flow in later episodes to mention that you would have had some other option here with a different decision in earlier episodes?

As an example: Would you state in episode 7: "If you talk to Jeff here, you will not have the chance to travel with him and to see Nicole having sex with him in episode 16" ?

I'm not sure if I wanted to play that way. That's why I chose to make that scene guide that's independent of the game.

Reactions: Adviar5050

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I like the scene diagram rezaf did. I use it every time I do a playthrough. I personally would like to know more about the consequences of my decisions before I make them. Rather then waiting 4-6 episodes to learn about them. Just my preferences.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
This is what makes this game so good. Most developers if you shut down the sex scene usually just move the story forward but most of the time if you say no you still get another scene with some spice. For instance in the last update if you don’t go all the way with Jeff it opens another scene with the creepy hotel manager. I will agree that going back 5-6 chapters and having a choice impact your current play through is frustrating but I guess that’s what “skip” is for

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I do like the options he offers. The Jeff scene was ok but I preferred the one with Nina. That will be my 'canon' route. Again, it's just the way I like to play. I'm just happy I can have named saves now, it makes this a little bit easier. lol

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
As an example: Would you state in episode 7: "If you talk to Jeff here, you will not have the chance to travel with him and to see Nicole having sex with him in episode 16" ?
for example "Talk to him [not recommended]" or recommended for the other choice, like in other WT mods?

this would leave the choice open in Ch.16 without a spoiler.

At the moment im wondering with impact will accepting the BJ by the robber girl will have...

Btw did anyone check if the dating tips steve gave the boys early on have in impact wether the chubby boy is accompanied by the blonde girl in ep. 15? I know there is a scene variation in the gym with the 2 boys and Nicole present instead of chubby boy and his to be netoried GF...

Last edited:

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
for example "Talk to him [not recommended]" or recommended for the other choice, like in other WT mods?

At the moment im wondering with impact will accepting the BJ by the robber girl will have...

Btw did anyone check if the dating tips steve gave the boys early on have in impact wether the chubby boy is accompanied by the blonde girl in ep. 15? I know there is a scene variation in the gym with the 2 boys and Nicole present instead of chubby boy and his to be netoried GF...
For the dating tips: The choice of either wine or beer determines what type of beverage the boys bring for the role playing event with Nicole & Steve, the choice of either cafe or cinema determines where Colin tries to invite Nicole to in the waterpark in EP14.

The gym scene in EP15 depends on wether Steve agreed to help out Thomas with his work in EP10....

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
For the dating tips: The choice of either wine or beer determines what type of beverage the boys bring for the role playing event with Nicole & Steve, the choice of either cafe or cinema determines where Colin tries to invite Nicole to in the waterpark in EP14.

The gym scene in EP15 depends on wether Steve agreed to help out Thomas with his work in EP10....
There isn't a way to get Nicole to agree to meet Colin is there? In my play through she just laughs off the invitation

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020

Yeah I'm thinking the scene where Steve accepts the blowjob will have an impact. Either he meets her again or somebody saw him and holds it over him. No matter which it will probably be four more chapters til we find out.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah I'm thinking the scene where Steve accepts the blowjob will have an impact. Either he meets her again or somebody saw him and holds it over him. No matter which it will probably be four more chapters til we find out.
Or something completely unrelated, like chasing away the blowjob couple in the car might lead to sex instead a BJ with the girl smoking outside before the swinger scene with nicoles BF. Sorry, names are not my MOS..

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Or something completely unrelated, like chasing away the blowjob couple in the car might lead to sex instead a BJ with the girl smoking outside before the swinger scene with nicoles BF. Sorry, names are not my MOS..
Archie and Adriana are the couple in the car. Fiona is the girl that was smoking.

Reactions: jenyabest

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
yeah that one was really weird! just because we let Archie and Adriana continue in the car, Adriana talks with us at the bbq, so Fiona doesn't talk to us and we miss out on 1 affinity point with her to have sex with her. how the hell are we supposed to know?

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
It be nice if dev can put out a scene diagram or something saying which choices effect what paths or what the "butterfly effect" leads to on certain decisions. I mean I love this game and don't mind playing it over and over but I just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 16.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 431 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes