Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Which one is Laura again? I wonder if you have to go back to chapter 2 when Steve first came up with them and you have the choice to let them continue or shut them down. I chose to shoot them down because then you get the hotter scene with Fiona

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Which one is Laura again? I wonder if you have to go back to chapter 2 when Steve first came up with them and you have the choice to let them continue or shut them down. I chose to shoot them down because then you get the hotter scene with Fiona
Laura is the cute girl that's friends with Eric... And to be honest I'm not sure exactly which one of the choices it is that spawns her scenes. It might be a combo of choices but I haven't quite figured it out yet

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Laura is the cute girl that's friends with Eric... And to be honest I'm not sure exactly which one of the choices it is that spawns her scenes. It might be a combo of choices but I haven't quite figured it out yet
Oh yeah I remember her. To get to her scenes you first have to say no to Thomas when he asks you to work his shift for him. That opens up the scene where Steve says Eric from the bullies, which spawns him offering to help train them in self defense. I think there is another choice once you get to the self defense class but I can't remember what it was. They did open up for Steve to have more scenes with her but you wonder if that creates some bad blood between him and Eric. Lots of stuff to follow up with after we get home from the vacation. I would imagine based on Guter saying he would do shorter/more frequent updates that the vacation should take us to the fall before they get back. I'm still interested in how long he is planning for each update to take. My hope is two months between updates but since he works alone I think it depends on his schedule.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Oh yeah I remember her. To get to her scenes you first have to say no to Thomas when he asks you to work his shift for him. That opens up the scene where Steve says Eric from the bullies, which spawns him offering to help train them in self defense. I think there is another choice once you get to the self defense class but I can't remember what it was. They did open up for Steve to have more scenes with her but you wonder if that creates some bad blood between him and Eric. Lots of stuff to follow up with after we get home from the vacation. I would imagine based on Guter saying he would do shorter/more frequent updates that the vacation should take us to the fall before they get back. I'm still interested in how long he is planning for each update to take. My hope is two months between updates but since he works alone I think it depends on his schedule.
After self defense class it it gives a choice to walk her home or refuse and a choice on the subway to protect her from the perve or not then you end up in the park. But after that whole sequence of events I think that's it... To my knowledge anyways. Unless I'm missing something

Reactions: Adviar5050

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
He's got anew poll on his patreon. Do we want to see the beach route or the mountains route first. So I guess he is planning on doing one or the other instead of both at the same time. I haven't voted yet so ill leave it up to anybody here. If you aren't A patreon just tell me which one you want. The first five votes will decide my vote.

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
He's got anew poll on his patreon. Do we want to see the beach route or the mountains route first. So I guess he is planning on doing one or the other instead of both at the same time. I haven't voted yet so ill leave it up to anybody here. If you aren't A patreon just tell me which one you want. The first five votes will decide my vote.
I voted for camping because there are too many VR games that deal with the beach. the camping scenario is rather unused in VR games

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Yeah, in the previous poll, most people voted to work one route at a time. On this poll, I voted for the camping trip.

Reactions: Adviar5050

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Last time my fantasies got the better of me. In ep.16.1. Nicole says that she had sex with a stranger.
So the others don't count? Or did I read the sentence wrong. As far as I'm concerned, she can fuck several men at the same time in ep. 16.2.

Reactions: jenyabest

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Are you talking about after she screwed the pizza guy? I noticed that too. I think its a bug. I think she says something like this is the first time I've been with another man. In my play through she's already had at least five or six

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Exactly, I thought, what is she talking about? But maybe she meant that in relation to Steve? But it could also be a translation error. I think GR should give Nicole a big black cock, she's really into that!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Remember when you had to pick out the dildo for Nicole? You had to choose between the dog and the black one? And then later Sarah found it and asked her if she was into it? I’m wondering now if that won’t affect any scenes moving forward

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Remember when you had to pick out the dildo for Nicole? You had to choose between the dog and the black one? And then later Sarah found it and asked her if she was into it? I’m wondering now if that won’t affect any scenes moving forward
Only time will tell.... But I'd have to say I think so. Maybe be part of the butterfly effect in the storyline
The new update for A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust has a guide page and has a whole breakdown of all the different paths a player can take along with choice answers.
It would be nice if there was something like that for this game

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
The game is designed so that Steve is usually nearby. Nicole should treat herself to a few big black ones. But that's still up in the air.
The road trip with Nicole is great.

Reactions: atrebor68

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I think at the swinger club there was a bbc
Yes there was.... I was hoping that scene with the sex machine would've turned into a gangbang. Whilst it is still my favorite scene, I was hoping for a bit more. Maybe it will happen if they go back to the club again in the future

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Yes, the club is her adventure playground. And Nicole also likes to swallow or take a mouthful.

EG Ep.16 Pt.I 19.02.2024 09_38_25.png

mmmh, does she not count her other sex acts because it's just a game? I think the rubbers should be left out of the game altogether, it's just irritating.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes