Lee bill

Dec 25, 2022
ฉัน saw something about knot fetish hahaha i hope you don’t forget about this fetish i want to see nicole dirty more

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I saw he did a new poll on his patreon. Since he’s got two totally separate paths for the vacation he’s asking if people want him to do one and then the other or both at the same time. Doing one and then the other is leading by a wide margin

Reactions: heyhey31

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would like to rescind a previous comment I made saying this wasn't the best pure swinging game.
I have decided it is the best swinging game because the couple always love each other
And there isn't any cheating.
Which unfortunately I find in every other game like this.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I would like to rescind a previous comment I made saying this wasn't the best pure swinging game.
I have decided it is the best swinging game because the couple always love each other
And there isn't any cheating.
Which unfortunately I find in every other game like this.
I agree completely, it is the best sharing/swinging AVN out there.

Reactions: gnole13 and Joshy92

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Did steve confess the blowjob with the robber girl?
Yes. I don’t remember if it was an option not to but I don’t think so. She told him that doing that was not like him since he has always been a good cop. I’m wondering about two choices that (I think) will have a big impact on future events. That was one of them and the other was accepting Joseph’s gift of his country house (or refusing it). I’m just guessing here but something tells me Joseph may not be in the game much longer. Of course I’m probably completely wrong. I’ve tried to guess Guters plans before and I think I’ve been wrong every time

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes