Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC gets some favors from her, the first half is them going at it hard.
Then in the latter chapters, she is given to this or that nobody.
You can choose for her in some places, so keep her safe as much as you can.
so if I "keep" the wife only for myself how much of the game is left for me?
When it gets too much, then you have exhausted the best scenes with her and MC.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
3. Similar to the last one Steve keeps investigating and Henry kidnaps Nicole to get Steve to back off.
Once again I see this way, way down the line. They already have enough to cover before we get to that. I just think that the developer wouldn't have introduced this storyline (and he keeps mentioning it) without it ultimately having some connection to both of them. That all being said I could be totally wrong and it's Steve's partner that gets taken and he has to save her. that's what makes these games that are well written so interesting they have so many options.
Or maybe he is faced with a horrible decision to save his wife or his work partner

Reactions: Adviar5050

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
Dissapointed , since thought that main heroes could have some fun in rest room and sneak peeking for each other . Still , unic plot and hard work - keep going !

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think the cop angle is going to become part of the story. While I agree the husband will not put his wife in danger there are a couple of options that could involve her.
1. She is one of the women kidnapped. this could lead to some BDSM content as she is put in the torture room and Steve has to rescue her. I don't see that happening anytime soon but it's a possiblility.
2. Nicole doesn't know Henry who owns the club. How about in one setting they visit the club and Nicole goes off to find her fun and comes across Henry. During the time they are getting to know each other he figures out she is Steve's wife and takes her and then kidnaps her. Similar to the first setting just a different way to get there.
3. Similar to the last one Steve keeps investigating and Henry kidnaps Nicole to get Steve to back off.
Once again I see this way, way down the line. They already have enough to cover before we get to that. I just think that the developer wouldn't have introduced this storyline (and he keeps mentioning it) without it ultimately having some connection to both of them. That all being said I could be totally wrong and it's Steve's partner that gets taken and he has to save her. that's what makes these games that are well written so interesting they have so many options.
Yes there are many options...there is no need to put Nicole into danger but i am curious how the Dev will involve Casey the female colleague of Steve in the story. And how will it play out if u agree to help ur colleague Thomas to introduce her to him or not and how it ends up if u recommnd Casey the gym where Thomas lives or the gym which BNicole visits...
And there is still this girl who was pestered by the gangster guy...

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Okay finished the update. Nice. A couple of options. I'm not spoiling it since everyone can play it now. I do have one criticism that I think will make the game better. Have you guys noticed that Nicole only has one facial expression? Doesn't matter if she is talking to her friends or having sex her facial expressions never change. I think it would be a lot hotter if she had a sex face and definitely an orgasm face. Other than that I can't complain. Also, it seems he has reworked some of the dialogue which is good. I know english is not his first language, but he must be getting better. Not all the dialogue has changed but in some of the chapters you can see where he has done some work. Enjoy.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
A lot of errors in this update. No matter what choice I make, I get an error. It seems to play out normally though, so unsure about it. Guessing the dev went back and made changes again to a previous chapter like always, so now it errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, alright update. Short but interesting still. Thanks Guter for your work and looking forward to what's next. :)

Reactions: belovedeggs

whf

Nov 9, 2017
When I joined his patreon about a month ago he had 90 patrons. Now he has 140. Hopefully not all of those new ones will drop at the beginning of next month. Guter Reiter really deserves it, this game is trully the best in the genre.

Sep 16, 2019
A lot of errors in this update. No matter what choice I make, I get an error. It seems to play out normally though, so unsure about it. Guessing the dev went back and made changes again to a previous chapter like always, so now it errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, alright update. Short but interesting still. Thanks Guter for your work and looking forward to what's next. :)
dev adds just a new variable. it defined in the core script so i guess old saves giving that error, however i didn't try to start a new game so i'm not sure about it.

i made a change in it. you can replace it. that's solves the error (eg_ep13_final-win\game\episodes\episode_13)

edit: oh and dont use the choice screen to load just before it is good to go.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
MC gets some favors from her, the first half is them going at it hard.
Then in the latter chapters, she is given to this or that nobody.
You can choose for her in some places, so keep her safe as much as you can.

When it gets too much, then you have exhausted the best scenes with her and MC.
so I cant really "keep" her for myself right? I kinda need to share

Sith2009

May 9, 2019
Wow... just awesome. I've rarely seen a twist like this. Just awesome. Then you know that your money is well spent. You'll be happy as soon as there's an update ;)

Reactions: cococonmono

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Not really sure what he means you can decide not too share her and there is allways alternative scenes. But the story is about a couple that engages in games that will spice up there love life, how you do that is very much up too the player, there is though some forced exhibitionism, voyeurism and a little touching. Now in my main playthrough i will not share her with other guys and the game is in my opinion one of the best where there is a route like that.

Sep 16, 2019
i didin't try to "keep her myself like path" but at least others see her naked and jerk off looking at her and i guess they touch her to an extent regardless your choices and also some flirting back and forth too.

so you just like exhibitionism and her looks (if not what are you doin' here bro xD) that's might be a little bit borderline for you. but you can still limit some "hard sharing" things for your tastes too. so if you trigger from some interactions beyond exhibitionism maybe it is not for you.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
i didin't try to "keep her myself like path" but at least others see her naked and jerk off looking at her and i guess they touch her to an extent regardless your choices and also some flirting back and forth too.

so you just like exhibitionism and her looks (if not what are you doin' here bro xD) that's might be a little bit borderline for you. but you can still limit some "hard sharing" things for your tastes too. so if you trigger from some interactions beyond exhibitionism maybe it is not for you.
I dont mind that honestly

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes