cococonmono

May 22, 2021
These are the objectives in the developer's patreon by number of subscribers:

10 - Thank you for your support, friends! I really appreciate it! You give me inspiration!

25 - It's time to start important voting and discussions! Together we can make this project better!

60 - There are more of us, and it means that there will be more interesting ideas and suggestions! Thank you for your participation!

130 - Well, it's time to start upgrading my computer to make our project even better and bigger! It became possible only thanks to you, my friends! Thanks!

220 - Your active participation gave me the opportunity to devote most of my time to our project! Consequently, updates will be released more often. Your help is invaluable!

350 - This project has become something big now! From now on, I will only work for you! Great things are waiting for us! Thank you, friends!

We are currently 119 subscribers, if we increase the number we will have faster updates and with it more content, so no matter how small the contribution may be, everything adds up!

We encourage those who have to wait a few more weeks, after all it's worth it.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
These are the objectives in the developer's patreon by number of subscribers:

10 - Thank you for your support, friends! I really appreciate it! You give me inspiration!

25 - It's time to start important voting and discussions! Together we can make this project better!

60 - There are more of us, and it means that there will be more interesting ideas and suggestions! Thank you for your participation!

130 - Well, it's time to start upgrading my computer to make our project even better and bigger! It became possible only thanks to you, my friends! Thanks!

220 - Your active participation gave me the opportunity to devote most of my time to our project! Consequently, updates will be released more often. Your help is invaluable!

350 - This project has become something big now! From now on, I will only work for you! Great things are waiting for us! Thank you, friends!

We are currently 119 subscribers, if we increase the number we will have faster updates and with it more content, so no matter how small the contribution may be, everything adds up!

We encourage those who have to wait a few more weeks, after all it's worth it.
that was great news, specially upgrading hardwares part, it will really help faster rendering...

Reactions: cococonmono

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Got a question. The developer has said there won’t be any cheating in the game. But he didn’t say there won’t be jealousy or conflict. Who (out of the characters already introduced) do you think will create the jealousy?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
No. I’ve heard a couple of things but I can’t confirm anything. What I heard is there is a foursome with Steve, Nicole, the ex boyfriend and some girl. Don’t know if it’s a new or existing female character. Oh and I want to say I heard this third hand so take that with a grain of salt

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
No. I’ve heard a couple of things but I can’t confirm anything. What I heard is there is a foursome with Steve, Nicole, the ex boyfriend and some girl. Don’t know if it’s a new or existing female character. Oh and I want to say I heard this third hand so take that with a grain of salt
well, I don't want to give any spoilers, so if you dare to look (it will be very, very, light spoiler...) There is a slight, tiny, jealousy in the latest update. But no harm is done and they have fun with it.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The game really great made. If i would be the Dev i would involve some sort of crime story where the male character could use his wife or female colleague to get closer to a gangster boss or something and play it out as some kind how far the wife or colleague should go with the gangster ...that would be one possibility to involve somehow the Cop Background of the male character...

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The game really great made. If i would be the Dev i would involve some sort of crime story where the male character could use his wife or female colleague to get closer to a gangster boss or something and play it out as some kind how far the wife or colleague should go with the gangster ...that would be one possibility to involve somehow the Cop Background of the male character...
In my opinion there are more than enough police scenes when Steve is at work, more "crime stories" are not needed. I dunno about you but i personally can not fap on crimes :) I only hope that now having a female partner at work will develop into additional sex scenes coz after all not only Nicole should fuck around but Steve also ..

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes