gnole13

May 29, 2020
Well, Angelica is a good one but although there are several routes, none of them is really "open relationship" or swinging, they are mostly either cuckold or cuck queen or cheating. And then love route with the bull and bull's harem. That's why I didn't mention it but in a larger sense yes, its also in the top. Angelica is quite hot but i'm not into boobs that are big.. out of proportion.

Jasmine, yes if i remember well it has also a consented share route. Really short however. I think there is a remake version somewhere..

Summer of Love - i have the same mixed feelings about it. I did play the routes that were going in the direction consented sharing but it was not really "consented". It was more like the MC had to accept his wife fucking around with her ex BF coz he didn't want to lose her. And since the old BF doesn't have a new GF a real couple swing was not available. They swang with another couple tough but only once and very short. And in another path the LI and her old BF swang with the same couple but also only once and seen through the window by the MC. The whole story and the writing was somehow "puerile" as if it was written by a very young boy..

Now, of curse if we enlarge the selection to cheating games, there are a few more good ones on that topic, of which Anna Exciting Affection has to be mentioned. Maybe also Project Hot Wife (although this is also very childish and it will take years before the wife gets another cock in her pussy). Maybe also My Wife's a Star and Lewd Island (in case you chose the new development that includes some of what manga kids call NTR). And a very interesting one is Fetish Locator which is of course mainly a harem game but there is also a LI there who is a cuck queen and there is a "fuck buddy" old friend of the MC that tolerates the cuck queen and vice versa :) Plus some incest, but that's another story ..

However if incest is the main theme but there are also elements of open relationship in the sense of more girls but no other man, then Parental Love and Freeloading Family must be mentioned, good ones indeed!

A few other games have elements of what could be seen as open relationship whereby in the most cases only a girl is "added" to a couple and no other man touches the LI in order to avoid the scandal that the "anti-NTR" kids would start in such a case. I would mention here Become A Rock Star and Big City's Pleasures. These are generally good (harem) games that also "touch" our theme to some degree. Even BaDIK has a 3 some route between the MC and 2 girls wo are also in a lesbian relationship with each oter. . BaDIK (Being a DIK) is by the way from almost all points of view a masterpiece!

Thanks for your other suggestions, i bookmarked them and will have to try all of them :)

EDIT
I forgot to mention DMD (Dating my Daughter) which is also a good incest game but where a lot of sharing was planned from the beginning, however due to the objections of the anti-sharing fraction made of kids who fell in love with the LI in the first 2 chapters and can not even imagine that another man would touch her, the sharing was restricted to other women and only one man (due to which the dev still lost a lot of subscribers) .

There is however consensual agreement about having fun with others provided it's not hidden and i would hope that towards the end of the last chapter there will be also some swinging.. I suggested to go on in the main game without sharing but to make also a separate game called SMD (Sharing my Daughter) for us pervs. SInce they started a new game meanwhile, they couldn't find time for also this idea..
I am looking for corruption, NTR, cheating, and incest games too. And I have some I like, of course DMD is on the top.
But we should open a separate page and discuss :) otherwise, we will write a lot of unrelated things to this thread :)

You guys should check out my sig for the games I am modding and recommend (the first 3 posts).
The links for the ones I mod go straight to my mods, but of course just go back to the first page for the info on the game.

Also have a chuckle at the games there versus what has already been mentioned.
Of course, I am looking at your page :) I don't like playing without mode if there are a lot of paths. Your page is on my desktop and is always checked :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Ashram

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
what pleases me the most when I see so much hype in this forum for a new update are the followers that are joining patreon to support this fantastic artist, who deserves all our support and more. Congratulations, and thanks for supporting GR. <3
(I haven't played the update yet, but I'm sure it's as good as all the previous ones. GR never disappoints)!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
what pleases me the most when I see so much hype in this forum for a new update are the followers that are joining patreon to support this fantastic artist, who deserves all our support and more. Congratulations, and thanks for supporting GR. <3
(I haven't played the update yet, but I'm sure it's as good as all the previous ones. GR never disappoints)!
I dont follow monthly but i figured out you can support by paying only a monthly fee to get latest update. Thats not always the lowest charge but if the game is good i am doing it. I was not familiar with this patreon contracts but it works and you can cancel membership after the one month payment and get the latest version. Then cancel membership. Its a pity Patreon does not have an easier way to make a one time donation to devs. I know thats also not the best for devs but for me i would like it more as customer to have the control.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think this is an excellent update for the time....and the action is really well written with correct choices that suit everyone i guess....i think this will make everyone happy.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
I dont follow monthly but i figured out you can support by paying only a monthly fee to get latest update. Thats not always the lowest charge but if the game is good i am doing it. I was not familiar with this patreon contracts but it works and you can cancel membership after the one month payment and get the latest version. Then cancel membership. Its a pity Patreon does not have an easier way to make a one time donation to devs. I know thats also not the best for devs but for me i would like it more as customer to have the control.
when you open the game you can go and --> invite some coffee too =)

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
For a coffee u wil not get the new game....but i agree its a nice way to support good devs.
for nothing you can get the game, but you need to wait for it. the coffee or patreon is just for support the artist like you say, off course you can take the game early, but the end is support the dev and he can continue the game for more long time, maybe release more quickly the updates... who know. =) wink, wink.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
31 days for public but it leaks here by tier 3 or 2 patrons so 1 or 2 weeks after release.
Hmmmm i don't know why this is different then other games. Usually all is leaked here very quick after release, in most cases within hours or even minutes..

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hmmmm i don't know why this is different then other games. Usually all is leaked here very quick after release, in most cases within hours or even minutes..
Devs that interact with the community here (in a positive way) don't usually get their game leaked early. It's a sign of respect towards the dev (letting the dev get their support first before leaking it for free).

It's still got about 4 days till it hits tier three. Then a couple weeks after that, tier two. That's usually when it gets released here. Sometimes early if we get really lucky, but usually it's here when tier two gets it.

Sep 16, 2019
they don't want to share this sharing game, sharing is caring guys c'mon! :D

joking aside, top two tiers pay 22 and 42 euros, nearly double for the day one release, i guess thats why. they might be genuinely want to support the dev too, respect btw.

game used to leak 2 weeks later until last version which leak 1 week later. game gets more patrons in that period so i think more patrons=more early leak chance.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes