Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Is the dog dildo implication that there will eventually be bestiality? Is it something that will be voted on? Exciting, if that's the case.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It would be stupid of the dev to risk their Patreon account just for the sake of adding that fetish to the game.
Yeah, it would have implications far beyond Patreon too. It would be hard to get any kind of payment processor long-term as Visa and Mastercard continue to throw their weight around. Those who truly want to produce that content, alas, will probably need to toil away without payment unless they get paid in crypto on the dark web or something.

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Creator could open Subscribestar account and release extra edition versions(with all taboo scenes) there. Like Project Myriam creator did, if there is a demand for such content, of course.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
He should have given her a "bad dr@gon" dildo instead. Surely no one would object to her humping dragons later on. xD

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
The developer said the release would be early this month. He also said he would not release any pictures before because of spoilers. I say we have a contest over when the update will be released. I’ll take Sunday

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
News from the Dev

Development News 24

"Hello my Friends!

You've probably been waiting for news from me by now and you're wondering when the final version of Episode 13 will be released. At this point, about 420 renders are done and I'm almost done writing the dialogues. This time development was delayed due to my inattention to scene creation. I made some annoying mistakes and I had to redo a large number of renders. At this point, I'm already creating the final scene and there will be conditionally four endings waiting for you in the new update. I didn't cut out small forks in the scenes to reduce development time. As before, I just want to give you a little more variation and I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for your support! I'm trying to finish the work as quickly as possible. I hope the new episode will be released early next month. I'm sorry you have to wait. I think it will be released early next month.

P.S. Before the release of the update, I will not post screenshots because there are too many spoilers, I want you to see everything for yourself later =)

Kind regards, Guter Reiter."
Is this new episode which should be released "early this month" the one which can be now downoaded from the OP page: Ep. 13 Part 1 or another one which will follow?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
This game developed very nice (for my taste and kink), Nikki is beautiful and damn sexy, the open relationship that formed here is one of the best i've seen in games on this site, they communicate with each other, they find the same kinks and desires and they act in complete agreement, trust and harmony. Very nice!

Yes there is much talk and explanations before something happens and in the case of the Role Play scene with the 2 boys it was really too much explanation of the game itself and much game till it came to the expected point but.. it was really totally worth waiting!

I only hope that there will be also some real swinging (2 couples changing partners) not just 3 somes where only another man or another woman joins a couple and also not only hot wife scenes where only the woman fucks half of the city while the man just looks and gets a handjob once in a while. Given how much this couple resonates to the same ideas and kinks I hope to see also real FAIR swinging in the future, where each of the partners gets something else.. wife swap so to say.. and hopeffully a swinger club with a lot of scenes in it. For some reason this kind of real swinging is hard to find in this kind of "sharing" games, they all slide ito eiher cuckholding of hotwifing..

And at this point i really don't care anymore that all the female characters in this game use the same model, mainly the same head-shape , eyes, mouth and facial expressions. I can live with that since all of them lok really hot that way.

In any case this game made it into my top 5 of games about "open relationships" and sharing! Congratulations Guter Reiter and keep up the great work!

Last edited:

gnole13

May 29, 2020
This game developed very nice (for my taste and kink), Nikki is beautiful and damn sexy, the open relationship that formed here is one of the best i've seen in games on this site, they communicate with each other, they find the same kinks and desires and they act in complete agreement, trust and harmony. Very nice!

Yes there is much talk and explanations before something happens and in the case of the Role Play scene with the 2 boys it was really too much explanation of the game itself and much game till it came to the expected point but.. it was really totally worth waiting!

I only hope that there will be also some real swinging (2 couples changing partners) not just 3 somes where only another man or another woman joins a couple and also not only hot wife scenes where only the woman fucks half of the city while the man just looks and gets a handjob once in a while. Given how much this couple resonates to the same ideas and kinks I hope to see also real FAIR swinging in the future, where each of the partners gets something else.. wife swap so to say.. and hopeffully a swinger club with a lot of scenes in it. For some reason this kind of real swinging is hard to find in this kind of "sharing" games, they all slide ito eiher cuckholding of hotwifing..

And at this point i really don't care anymore that all the female characters in this game use the same model, mainly the same head, shape , eyes and facial expressions. I can live with that since all of them lok really hot that way.

In any case this game made it into my top 5 of games about "open relationships" and sharing! Congratulations Guter Reiter and keep up the great work!
You just wrote what I was thinking. I like this couple and their dynamics. It looks so realistic.

Maybe the reason for not having many swinger/swinger club scenes is that they are real and usual and boring?
I don't know, I always enjoyed swinging and really like to see it in the games too. A couple looking at each other with love in their eyes to each other while they are having fun with others is something I like to have again.

Like mizilic said, thanks Guter Reiter and keep up the great work!

By the way, can you let us know your top 5 :) If I miss them I like to play them too :)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You just wrote what I was thinking. I like this couple and their dynamics. It looks so realistic.

Maybe the reason for not having many swinger/swinger club scenes is that they are real and usual and boring?
I don't know, I always enjoyed swinging and really like to see it in the games too. A couple looking at each other with love in their eyes to each other while they are having fun with others is something I like to have again.

Like mizilic said, thanks Guter Reiter and keep up the great work!

By the way, can you let us know your top 5 :) If I miss them I like to play them too :)
Well.. I was talking about games related to open relationships, with all the different nuances that may exist (whereby it is almost impossible to avoid elements of cheating or cuckolding in such games and the real swinging scenes with another couple are just a few), so there would be:

The Adventurous Couple - The best game of this kind (even if far from perfect due to mixing up the paths and too much leaning towards cukolding in spite of MC not really being a cuck, just a voyeur..) Many 3 somes of all kinds and even 2 real swinging scenes with another couple, even if those scenes had also options to slide into 3 somes or even cuck scenes.. It may be soon replaced by Exciting Games in this possition :)

A Happy Marriage - Open Relationship at it's best - several different stories and endings.

Dreaming of Dana - a whole path for swinging with another couple and the respective ending, including pregnancy in a 4 some family and all that.. nice game!

Jessica O'Neil's Hard News - for the moment it's only cheating (including lesbian) and 2x FFM 3 somes but a MMF and maybe more seem to be on the way)

now also:
Exciting Games (my favorite at this time!)

and hopefully soon (when the sharing route will be released):
Watching My Wife

There are also a few noticeable games in the Lesson of Passion series that contain at least elements of swinging or in some cases even a swingers ending or more:

Club Velvet Rose - Madame Miranda and Teri [Lesson of Passion] - takes place entirely in a swingers club and even if there are a lot of 3 somes and gang bangs where (again) the woman gets more than the man (as it is in fact the case even in real life due to .. anatomy and physiology :) the game has one path of real swinging with another couple and a separate ending as swingers and maybe even poliamorysts on that path..

Living With A Nympho [Lesson of Passion - Gold] - the game has several routes but one of them leads to swinging with another couple and the respective ending.

Eleanor: Asking for More
(In the Download SPOILER under LoP GOLD)

Eleanor 2: Loving Wife or Dirty Whore

Eleanor 3: Violet Aster

And now, if I missed something.. it's your turn to please let me know :)

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 13: Part 1)
NOTE: My update to Ep 12 Final won't be done for a few days.
So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
My Lord, could you please give me a tip for this choice which you didn't comment in your mod:
0927b694a8347c67e0d81aba8955c6af.jpg
Which of the choices would be better for me , knowing that i'm looking for swinging with ANOTHER COUPLE? Should i get involved and help Thomas to get Casey so that a swap with that couple would become possible or is such a development not at all in the plan so all i can hope is to get to fuck Casey and maybe a FFM with her and Niki?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes