Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
please add more lesbian stuff, like in cheating or swinging route... loved it when she left the party early to bring her friend home! would love to see more of that or just girl/girl stuff.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
My Lord, could you please give me a tip for this choice which you didn't comment in your mod:
Which of the choices would be better for me , knowing that i'm looking for swinging with ANOTHER COUPLE? Should i get involved and help Thomas to get Casey so that a swap with that couple would become possible or is such a development not at all in the plan so all i can hope is to get to fuck Casey and maybe a FFM with her and Niki?
If you haven't yet, then you might want to do a save point there and just wait.
The variables from those two choices are not used yet so there nothing I could have added to the context to let the player know right now.

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
If you haven't yet, then you might want to do a save point there and just wait.
The variables from those two choices are not used yet so there nothing I could have added to the context to let the player know right now.
OK, thanks. I did save there, then i went on with the option to help.. for the moment.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

gnole13

May 29, 2020
The Adventurous Couple - The best game of this kind
Indeed. One of my favorite :cool:

A Happy Marriage - Open Relationship at it's best - several different stories and endings.
Played it and liked it. Might play again :)

Dreaming of Dana - a whole path for swinging with another couple and the respective ending, including pregnancy in a 4 some family and all that.. nice game!
Already downloaded and will play ASAP.

Jessica O'Neil's Hard News - for the moment it's only cheating (including lesbian) and 2x FFM 3 somes but a MMF and maybe more seem to be on the way)
Mixed feeling, really good, amazing model, nice story, liked the old guy scenes (I am investing in my near future fantasies when I turn from mid-age to old :p) but too slow updates :(

now also:
Exciting Games (my favorite at this time!)
Like I said, in my top 5 couple game (TAC, Angelica's Temptation, Exciting Games, JOHN and Sharing My Fiancée) right now.

and hopefully soon (when the sharing route will be released):
Watching My Wife
I am looking at it and hoping for some good development.

They looked promising, thanks for the suggestions. But, to be honest, I am not good with other formats except pen'py. Didn't like unity or html games, and never played an adult flash game before, at least non of them is rpgm, which I hate it.

Here is my humble list for sharing/swinging games.

Angelica's Temptation (depends on the route, still I like her :) )
Jasmine: Hotwife For Life (short but liked it)
Hotwife Ashley (I liked it till now except cock cage, I like to involve :) )
Sharing My Fiancée (Sharing more than swinging)
Summer of Love (I like it, hate it, like it, played multiple times, and going to play. but did I like it? :unsure: )

I have some hopes about
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust (new, but have some promising, the con is not 3dcg)
A Perfect Marriage (too new, nothing yet, just hopes)

And somebody suggested Because I Love Her, Lisa, New Earth, and Deliverance. I didn't play any of them, so I cannot say anything.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019

Mixed feeling, really good, amazing model, nice story, liked the old guy scenes (I am investing in my near future fantasies when I turn from mid-age to old :p) but too slow updates :(

Like I said, in my top 5 couple game (TAC, Angelica's Temptation, Exciting Games, JOHN and Sharing My Fiancée) right now.

They looked promising, thanks for the suggestions. But, to be honest, I am not good with other formats except pen'py. Didn't like unity or html games, and never played an adult flash game before, at least non of them is rpgm, which I hate it.

Summer of Love (I like it, hate it, like it, played multiple times, and going to play. but did I like it? :unsure: )

I have some hopes about
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust (new, but have some promising, the con is not 3dcg)

And somebody suggested Because I Love Her, Lisa, New Earth, and Deliverance. I didn't play any of them, so I cannot say anything.
Well, Angelica is a good one but although there are several routes, none of them is really "open relationship" or swinging, they are mostly either cuckold or cuck queen or cheating. And then love route with the bull and bull's harem. That's why I didn't mention it but in a larger sense yes, its also in the top. Angelica is quite hot but i'm not into boobs that are big.. out of proportion.

Jasmine, yes if i remember well it has also a consented share route. Really short however. I think there is a remake version somewhere..

Summer of Love - i have the same mixed feelings about it. I did play the routes that were going in the direction consented sharing but it was not really "consented". It was more like the MC had to accept his wife fucking around with her ex BF coz he didn't want to lose her. And since the old BF doesn't have a new GF a real couple swing was not available. They swang with another couple tough but only once and very short. And in another path the LI and her old BF swang with the same couple but also only once and seen through the window by the MC. The whole story and the writing was somehow "puerile" as if it was written by a very young boy..

Now, of curse if we enlarge the selection to cheating games, there are a few more good ones on that topic, of which Anna Exciting Affection has to be mentioned. Maybe also Project Hot Wife (although this is also very childish and it will take years before the wife gets another cock in her pussy). Maybe also My Wife's a Star and Lewd Island (in case you chose the new development that includes some of what manga kids call NTR). And a very interesting one is Fetish Locator which is of course mainly a harem game but there is also a LI there who is a cuck queen and there is a "fuck buddy" old friend of the MC that tolerates the cuck queen and vice versa :) Plus some incest, but that's another story ..

However if incest is the main theme but there are also elements of open relationship in the sense of more girls but no other man, then Parental Love and Freeloading Family must be mentioned, good ones indeed!

A few other games have elements of what could be seen as open relationship whereby in the most cases only a girl is "added" to a couple and no other man touches the LI in order to avoid the scandal that the "anti-NTR" kids would start in such a case. I would mention here Become A Rock Star and Big City's Pleasures. These are generally good (harem) games that also "touch" our theme to some degree. Even BaDIK has a 3 some route between the MC and 2 girls wo are also in a lesbian relationship with each oter. . BaDIK (Being a DIK) is by the way from almost all points of view a masterpiece!

Thanks for your other suggestions, i bookmarked them and will have to try all of them :)

EDIT
I forgot to mention DMD (Dating my Daughter) which is also a good incest game but where a lot of sharing was planned from the beginning, however due to the objections of the anti-sharing fraction made of kids who fell in love with the LI in the first 2 chapters and can not even imagine that another man would touch her, the sharing was restricted to other women and only one man (due to which the dev still lost a lot of subscribers) .

There is however consensual agreement about having fun with others provided it's not hidden and i would hope that towards the end of the last chapter there will be also some swinging.. I suggested to go on in the main game without sharing but to make also a separate game called SMD (Sharing my Daughter) for us pervs. SInce they started a new game meanwhile, they couldn't find time for also this idea..

Last edited:
Reactions: gnole13

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, I'm curious to see how the story with Kevin develops. I think Nicole should continue to be "sexy". It doesn't matter if it's "upskirt" or "cameltoe". She should also jerk off somewhere alone and maybe be watched. And when will the two finally go on their well-deserved vacation? lol....
View attachment ep_8_95.webp

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

I have some hopes about

I can also suggest " A life worth living" ...it starts slowel, but beco es very interesting after the first 15-20 minutes.

Reactions: mizilic

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
You guys should check out my sig for the games I am modding and recommend (the first 3 posts).
The links for the ones I mod go straight to my mods, but of course just go back to the first page for the info on the game.

Also have a chuckle at the games there versus what has already been mentioned.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes