rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
it seems to me that there is a real difference in the club depending on whether you interrupt your wife's conversation with a stranger in a bar, and a choice old-young in the park, the rest is not much change type nicole can dance with her husband or old man either jerking a stranger or the same jerking to himself.

the game is fun, but there is too much fun at the school level, not much detail, only one strong action in the club, and basically two we have a choice
I really wish there were a option when (I think it's henry) Henry gives you the tour of the club and you end up in the room with him and you start things off with Nicole that when the other guy that left before kind of bullies his way back in that you could tell him to take a hike and just have Henry join in as a reward for being so kind showing you and your wife around and telling you about the club. It kind of sucks that to have things go further with henry as a group you have to let the bully have her first, which I didn't like. Fuck that dude LOL..

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
Fuck that dude LOL..
LOL yes, Fuck that guy! poor Anthony (not Henry)... but nevertheless I like it since the game is true to reality, many times the good guy doesn't always get the good rewards nor do they get the first plate....

For me the game itself is very good, and especially the narrative leaves a lot of room for the players imagination. I think it can be expanded a lot of content and therefore I think it is worth following the story closely.

I think that in each scene you can add a touch that everyone would find much more exciting, like the situation in the club, or in the park with the young man and his dog; he could have ended up giving a blowjob while the dog was licking Nicole's parts... anyway.... it's still a fucking great game for me!

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
too many normal handjob and such groping, I understand that the game can start with voyeurism scenes Nicole like this and sharing softly with strangers, but after sex in a club with full sharing (I did not like the need to use condoms the most there), again a return to such delicate playing in the subway or park, it's a pity that she refused to have sex in front of the masturbating homeless, it should be more and more hard games, and later they do actions again as if they were just starting.

if they are already doing these handjobs the scene where the delivery man jerking in her bathroom would be better if she licked his cum off the floor

The thread with Joseph will probably be continued because he called her, I hope he will not end up with another handjob, he could tell her, for example, to lick his ass

Last edited:

lesson of fun

Apr 26, 2017
too many normal handjob and such groping, I understand that the game can start with voyeurism scenes Nicole like this and sharing softly with strangers, but after sex in a club with full sharing (I did not like the need to use condoms the most there), again a return to such delicate playing in the subway or park, it's a pity that she refused to have sex in front of the masturbating homeless, it should be more and more hard games, and later they do actions again as if they were just starting.

if they are already doing these handjobs the scene where the delivery man jerking in her bathroom would be better if she licked his cum off the floor

The thread with Joseph will probably be continued because he called her, I hope he will not end up with another handjob, he could tell her, for example, to lick his ass
You just described the perfect way to ruin this game and make it another terribly narrated fuckfest

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
from the Dev . 06.06.

Let's talk 5

Hello my Friends!

Thank you for the feedback! I was very interested to hear your opinion in last voiting. I guess I didn't quite interpret my thought correctly... Don't worry, I'm not going to change the manner of my narration. Looking at events from different angles is an important part of my story. I will follow my plan as before. For the most part, I arranged this survey out of curiosity. I am interested to see this game from the player's point of view, through your eyes. The fact is that working for hours on each scene I lose the freshness of the look and clarity of the picture. I get tired of it from time to time and before each release it starts to seem to me that I have done complete garbage. Therefore, it can be very useful to look at everything from the outside. But, one way or another, I will do what I have in mind.

I was really confused for the first time months after the first release. It was quite difficult for me at first to respond adequately to various comments. After all, this is my first project, and when I started it, I didn't know how to do anything at all. I learned everything during the development process. At that moment, a lot of opinions, wishes, criticism, and the like fell on me at once. It was pretty hard for a beginner =) At some point I had a strong feeling that I had taken a wrong turn and was doing something wrong. And I had a desire to give up this job. But thanks to the people who supported me, I was able to draw the right conclusions and move on. I realized the most important thing, it's impossible to please everyone. For some, this story is too slow and they want more sex and debauchery, for others, on the contrary everything is developing too fast. One part of people say that Nicole is ugly, while others say that she is a gorgeous woman. I'll never keep up with everyone. And I don't want to do it, because it doesn't make sense. I'm just making my dream game the way I like it. But at the same time, I really like to communicate with you. I'm not doing this because I want to please everyone, but because you can give me some interesting idea or advice, help me see things from a different angle. Thus, by common efforts we can make this project even better. After all, there are people among you who can come up with something better than me. So why don't I study with you? =) Everyone's head works in its own way, and what you can come up with, I would never be able to.

I keep a notebook with your feedback all the time. For example, I have been told more than once about emotions on faces. Are you only talking about sex scenes? In fact, I always use emotion morphs in all scenes, often I even mix them together. But usually it is no more than 25%. I don't like it when in some games they are exposed at 100% and their faces turn into ugly grimaces. Anyway, I will try to pay more attention to this in the future. I want to find the right edge, where emotions will be better visible, but they will not disfigure faces.

I've been experimenting with animation recently. This is a new experience for me and it turned out to be quite interesting. At this stage, I will not introduce this into the game, as it will greatly increase the development time of episodes. A good animation requires about a hundred frames, otherwise it will turn into Pinocchio sex with Urfin Jus’s soldiers. And I think if you do something, then do it well. In my opinion animation consisting of five or ten frames is terrible. If I ever have more time and a more powerful computer, I will definitely come back to this one. But at the moment I can quite increase the number of renders for sex scenes. It won't be that hard. Do you think there are enough shots in the sex scenes, or should I pay even more attention to them?

I also wanted to say a few words about the walkthrough. Many people have been asking me about this for a long time. I have already started working on the walkthrough, but so far I am sorely short of time. If I have to choose between developing a game and writing a walkthrough, I often choose the first. The fact is that I made a big mistake at the very start of development. It was necessary to write the manual from the very beginning. Now the amount of work has become very huge. For this reason, I cannot yet name the exact release dates of the walkthrough. Forgive me =)

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
You just described the perfect way to ruin this game and make it another terribly narrated fuckfest
why do you think we are in chapter 13!
the recently added scenes are weak and the game is receding and still developing slowly in terms of sex, still just a boring handjob.

if so on, it will be possible to change the name to handjob games:)

then this Joseph looks like a pervert to me, maybe at least this ex-boyfriend will fuck her

Beowulf72 -
animation is enough, it's not quality, e.g. inside jennifer or Deliverance, but it's ok, it's not that you have to spend too much time for a few more moves

of course to please everyone you would have to do some soft-hard tours, which cannot be demanded as you probably wouldn't have had time for anything other than this game

I know that Nicole is classy, and I do not mean to make a brothel out of this game, but in a circle these handjobs and these condoms,
no no...at least change

Last edited:

garflin

Jun 4, 2017
Dev is milking people by creating bottomless arguments while stalling over time. By doing that generating more income and less product. TL;DR low risk, high return. He is a smart guy almost like a politician.

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
News from the Dev

Development News 24

"Hello my Friends!

You've probably been waiting for news from me by now and you're wondering when the final version of Episode 13 will be released. At this point, about 420 renders are done and I'm almost done writing the dialogues. This time development was delayed due to my inattention to scene creation. I made some annoying mistakes and I had to redo a large number of renders. At this point, I'm already creating the final scene and there will be conditionally four endings waiting for you in the new update. I didn't cut out small forks in the scenes to reduce development time. As before, I just want to give you a little more variation and I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for your support! I'm trying to finish the work as quickly as possible. I hope the new episode will be released early next month. I'm sorry you have to wait. I think it will be released early next month.

P.S. Before the release of the update, I will not post screenshots because there are too many spoilers, I want you to see everything for yourself later =)

Kind regards, Guter Reiter."

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes