Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
In my opinion there are more than enough police scenes when Steve is at work, more "crime stories" are not needed. I dunno about you but i personally can not fap on crimes :) I only hope that now having a female partner at work will develop into additional sex scenes coz after all not only Nicole should fuck around but Steve also ..
Yes but u can usd this potentia
In my opinion there are more than enough police scenes when Steve is at work, more "crime stories" are not needed. I dunno about you but i personally can not fap on crimes :) I only hope that now having a female partner at work will develop into additional sex scenes coz after all not only Nicole should fuck around but Steve also ..
No i mean such crime situations where Steve is using his wife or his female colleague to get close to a gangster boss and she starts then to fuck with him to get informations...at least the player should choose how far it should go...or she starts dominating the boss ...the setting has great potential...

Reactions: pavlogrk

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

No i mean such crime situations where Steve is using his wife or his female colleague to get close to a gangster boss and she starts then to fuck with him to get informations...at least the player should choose how far it should go...or she starts dominating the boss ...the setting has great potential...
Not really inclined to use her as a whore to fuck criminals.

Not only is that insanely dangerous and could get her killed, it's using his wife as a whore.....

I don't know about others but i'm here to watch a coupld doing sexy games and occasionally involving others. I'm not planning on pimping her out to the local druggies.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, I'm with Avaron on this one. It seems out of character for Steve to use his wife like that. He really loves her and they're just spicing up their sex life. Go play Anna Exciting Affection if you want whores in dangerous situations.

Reactions: exsergal and Vleder

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

Not only is that insanely dangerous and could get her killed, it's using his wife as a whore.....

I don't know about others but i'm here to watch a coupld doing sexy games and occasionally involving others. I'm not planning on pimping her out to the local druggies.
This pimpering already happened with the young boys and in the park with the old/young guy...and in the toilet...and upstairs in the bar ......;-)...of course as always the player can choose how far it goes..

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I think my favorite part of the game is all the scenarios the developer has created that he can pay off whenever he wants to. these are the ones I've spotted so far but I'm sure someone will add one that I forgot.
1. The ex-boyfriend. This one is probably done in the latest update but we will have to wait and see.
2. Jeff the janitor at her gym. He is really interested in her and she seems to be finding out he isn't such a bad guy.
3. John the co-worker. They already set up a date with him. Not sure if that will happen the next update or we will have to wait.
4. the jerk who visited her in the gym at last update. Mr. Muscles came on to her hard and she started to tease him. This one could be interesting.
5. Brian the good friend. The developer has not really explored this but you can tell Nicole likes him and they do have a lot in common. This is the guy that I pick that will be making Steve jealous.
6. Sarah and husband (don't remember his name) who are their friends. I can definitely see a wife swap coming up.
7. Unnamed photographer. If you chose this option Steve has given him your contact info so he can take pictures of Nicole. there are a lot of scenarios that could come up here.
8. Another visit to the Red Angel club. They enjoyed their first visit. I can see them getting even more crazy in the second.
9. Joseph the old man. They kind of set this up already and I would like to see them revisit him to see what could happen.

On top of all that I am enjoying the storyline regarding Henry and his criminal activities. I agree with others there is no way Steve would take a chance with Nicole's safety. But since we kind of figure he owns the Red Angel Club I could see Steve sending her over to flirt with him to maybe get some info from him. And lastly, I wonder if they will revist characters in the story. For instance, one or both of the boys coming over and trying to get with Nicole again.

Reactions: cococonmono

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

I tend to agree. While the story has moved to include other sexual partners for her within the relationship, this crosses the line between sexy play and reckless endangerment. Truth be told, I'm not even a fan of any of his cop scenes. I didn't even like the part where he found the snuff film set and she was just vaguely threatened. It just didn't seem to fit with the rest of the game at all. There are certainly more productive directions for the narrative to proceed in.

Reactions: cococonmono

latex lvr

May 3, 2019

I don't see Steve deliberately using his wife as a whore or deliberately putting her in danger but there could be a scenario where the criminal uses the wife for blackmail material on Steve. I could be wrong here but isn't the club that they went to run by the criminals.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I could be wrong here but isn't the club that they went to run by the criminals.
That seems to be the case, yes. After all, we've already seen an explicit connection with one of the criminals actually working there manning the door.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I don't see Steve deliberately using his wife as a whore or deliberately putting her in danger but there could be a scenario where the criminal uses the wife for blackmail material on Steve. I could be wrong here but isn't the club that they went to run by the criminals.
Its not only about to use the wife for exciting games , Steve also has a female colleague ...and as i found another male colleague was asking him for help to get to know her better which leads to a decission yes or no. Later you can give your female colleague an advice which Gym she could visit...Steve can suggest her the one Nicole is visiting or the one Carlos is visiting......i wonder how these decissions will turn out....

espinetus

Jun 9, 2017
they don't want to share this sharing game, sharing is caring guys c'mon! :D
Why would top tier patrons release the game here?

Any patron that is paying good money, say over $10/month, presumably wants to see this developer succeed. Once an update is released here, the chances for the dev to get new patrons are much reduced. The fewer patrons for the dev, the higher the chances that he will abandon the project, or stop producing games altogether after finishing this one.

It is therefore counterproductive, for a patron that is highly invested in this dev, to "share" his games. The bottom tiers probably care less and sharing makes more sense for them.

Sep 16, 2019
Why would top tier patrons release the game here?

Any patron that is paying good money, say over $10/month, presumably wants to see this developer succeed. Once an update is released here, the chances for the dev to get new patrons are much reduced. The fewer patrons for the dev, the higher the chances that he will abandon the project, or stop producing games altogether after finishing this one.

It is therefore counterproductive, for a patron that is highly invested in this dev, to "share" his games. The bottom tiers probably care less and sharing makes more sense for them.
welcome to the mystery world of irony and humor mate! continue reading that post for just another sentence before writing a column. LMAO

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I think the cop angle is going to become part of the story. While I agree the husband will not put his wife in danger there are a couple of options that could involve her.
1. She is one of the women kidnapped. this could lead to some BDSM content as she is put in the torture room and Steve has to rescue her. I don't see that happening anytime soon but it's a possiblility.
2. Nicole doesn't know Henry who owns the club. How about in one setting they visit the club and Nicole goes off to find her fun and comes across Henry. During the time they are getting to know each other he figures out she is Steve's wife and takes her and then kidnaps her. Similar to the first setting just a different way to get there.
3. Similar to the last one Steve keeps investigating and Henry kidnaps Nicole to get Steve to back off.
Once again I see this way, way down the line. They already have enough to cover before we get to that. I just think that the developer wouldn't have introduced this storyline (and he keeps mentioning it) without it ultimately having some connection to both of them. That all being said I could be totally wrong and it's Steve's partner that gets taken and he has to save her. that's what makes these games that are well written so interesting they have so many options.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes