Unity Exhibitionist Rookie Office Lady Kanon-chan’s Masturbation [v1.2] [Nikuyokuoudon]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
as far as I know there isn't actually any sex per se? I recall scenes of a sexual nature, but I don't remember any actual, penetrative sex scenes? aside from the MC using a toy that is. Unless that's changed that is.
It was a question because I posted when it was still downloading for me, I am disappointed to see it miss the mark at the end. This is exactly what I want! Just need more then a still image of the guy eating her out!

Seleka gets to keep the title as Queen of exhibitionist games

Reactions: cherryCola100

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
uncensor plugin is updated.
I was not download OP's.
now I download it to check. It uses MTL with MelonLoader.
MelonLoader and BepInEx can't loaded together.
plz check the post.

foul23

Nov 17, 2018
uncensor plugin is updated.
I was not download OP's.
now I download it to check. It uses MTL with MelonLoader.
MelonLoader and BepInEx can't loaded together.
plz check the post.
i removed melonloader and loaded bepinex start once game and aplly MTL and lastest version helper game stuck on loading screen.
1693786352420.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i removed melonloader and loaded bepinex start once game and aplly MTL and lastest version helper game stuck on loading screen.
View attachment 2902011
Is no problem on MelonLoader?
I changed my windows region to US. english. there takes time like as your screen. but title is appeared. no problem.(BepInEx)

Last edited:

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
So fun fact... there's a glitch to getting "infinite" Skill Points aka 'SP' (or at least, a whole shitton of 'em) that can be enacted as soon as you boot up the game for the very first time. Naturally, later levels and the benefit of skills will give higher yields of points, but if you're patient, you can net yourself points into the thousands, which is more than you'd ever need.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Congratulations. You have now trivialized the game.

• Haha
Reactions: NitroSM

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
I enjoyed the game until I found out there are no sex animations with the guy npc's when caught. You can masturbate yes but when caught it's just a picture of you in a sex position and that's it. Pretty disappointing.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
View attachment 2900390

Overview:
Exhibitionist Rookie Office Lady Kanon-chan’s Masturbation! is a 3d japanese game with auto generated unity translation where you can run around the office secretly exposing yourself and sex scenes triggers if cought,. you earn points for every successful exposure which you can spend to unlock more stuff.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-03
Release Date: 2022-11-30
Developer: Nikuyokuoudon
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.1
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2900466 View attachment 2900468 View attachment 2900469 View attachment 2900470 View attachment 2900471
Can the OP's download links get updated? v1.3 is out with an offcial english translation. This translation is already janky.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes