• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Exhibitionist Rookie Office Lady Kanon-chan’s Masturbation [v1.2] [Nikuyokuoudon]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Jakalair

Jul 2, 2018
Year 2024... a computer which can handle GTA V singleplayer is not enough to play random indie games made with Unity... at least this one. Loading times are outright unbearable for a game that slim.
Using usual "-nolog -screen-quality Low" command line options helps a little though. A VERY little.
What kind of machine are you running it on? This may help warn other people away from a fun game that will just play poorly on their machine. TY

I think when I do reviews I will enter in my specs and give information on playability, unless
My Rig: i5-12400f, 16GB Ram, GTX 3060, NVME drive
Game performace: no problems

Also, GTA 5 is an 11 year old game.

Apr 13, 2023
Ryzen 5 3500U & Mobile Vega 8 . That's pretty generic 8GB total RAM laptop, SSD-less and stuff.
GTA V might be old - but if some lump of hardware is able to quickly load and process its vast open landscapes with hundreds of unique objects in sight while being unable to quickly load and process few indoor spaces with a bunch of office furniture in some other game, then maybe GTA V's age is not an excuse.
(for the Truth's sake, my hardware is unable to do GTA Online without becoming unstable/overheated - but hey! it's 100GB worth of content and growing! I have to have some common sense and NOT demand that much from this waffle preseser of a laptop!)

Jakalair

Jul 2, 2018
Ryzen 5 3500U & Mobile Vega 8 . That's pretty generic 8GB total RAM laptop, SSD-less and stuff.
GTA V might be old - but if some lump of hardware is able to quickly load and process its vast open landscapes with hundreds of unique objects in sight while being unable to quickly load and process few indoor spaces with a bunch of office furniture in some other game, then maybe GTA V's age is not an excuse.
(for the Truth's sake, my hardware is unable to do GTA Online without becoming unstable/overheated - but hey! it's 100GB worth of content and growing! I have to have some common sense and NOT demand that much from this waffle preseser of a laptop!)
Ok, after reading this I did some testing. Nothing changes once the game gets running. Which from my shaky memory of programming probably means that the game asks for what is needs and then just holds onto it weather it actually needs it or not. In the main menu, and in game with all the people the same usage from cpu, ram, and gpu. So, I think the creator has the whole building loaded into memory all the time. ‍♂ I might be wrong, but it feels right to me.

Cheers

Apr 13, 2023
Not necessarily.
It's Unity's quirk.
In most variants used in most videogames it does... something... to all available game's assets, severely hogging RAM and crunching HDD. Sometimes on first load only. Sometimes on next game start after settings change. Sometimes for no apparent reason.
It's a feature of Unity 2019 and fresher - I had a riptide of titles refusing to work after that engine update back then.
Sometimes it's getting ridiculous: Oxygen Not Included (with DLC, it's important), which is VERY calculations-intense, is working better than, say, She Will Punish Them.
Or, to pick games of relatively similar weight bracket, Last Evil works - but Last Epoch doesn't.
Pathologic 2 works quite alright - but the game from this thread, Lady Kanon-Chan, is barely working.
And of top of that - Valheim works (bespite it being VERY hungry for resources) and significantly more simple Scrap Mechanic doesn't.
*sigh*
And that's engine promoted as the right solution for games mass production.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Jakalair

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Buddy no offence but you are very much missunderstanding how dual graphic prossesor machines do work. Specially laptops will be sold to public saying "X Gb VRAM" while being the sum of the total, but games however do not use multiple GPUs, in your case as far as I know is shared with the total of your memory, means it'll use the remaining of the memory is not used by the CPU (similar to cosoles in a way). So... That's why you're experiencing these problems as bad optimization aside (wich there is don't get me wrong) problem is the game is storing assets and other resources on your ram, therefore severely limiting the RAM for your graphics unit. I also have a laptop (i5-10300H + 1650 4Gb RAM) and this game ran without any problems, granted not as high framerate as other more demanding games but as DrinkFromTheCup mentioned, is a quirk of Unity, not much can be done.

Apr 13, 2023
I do not and I'm tired of not do nots.
After 10 years in IT, of which about 5 years were spent in Customer Support, I'd really appreciate having a game which can be played without understanding all that stuff.
And, preferrably, without going on a quest to find out why the game of my choice which looks worse than 10 years old title works worse than 10 years old title.
*sigh*
I do understand that your intent is noble. It's just not the right time nor the place.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Welp... Can't help on that buddy, all I can say to you then is do not expect an indie/small studio game (let alone adult one) to be optimized to the level a multi-billion dollar company (and one of the largest publishers too) can do, if anything you took me the wrong way as I do myself feel the pain, as my specs are low, and I do struggle runing stuff I wish I could just run, but hey, you said it (sort of), it was really in good intention, just the wrong person.

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
im trying to earn some points but nothing happens

edit i found it out

Last edited:

Haney112

May 8, 2024
My Camera is wierd is that normal ?
I cant move she can me help somebody please ?
I fixed it in my game i put the operation on just mouse and the language on japanese then i save close the game and then when i load the level it was fixed after that you can change the settings back

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes