• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Exhibitionist Rookie Office Lady Kanon-chan’s Masturbation [v1.2] [Nikuyokuoudon]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Jakalair

Jul 2, 2018
Ok, I was fairly entertained by the game. Was going to just delete it when I reached the end, but the epilogue had be in stitches, so if you are "done" with this game just race to that for a good chuckle.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Def would have missed this w/o the exhibitionism tag (mods: take a shot for every mention of this lol)

Edit: Game is short but sweet SLG. Gives you free reign if you "come and go" through the levels at least once and get enough SP. Epilogue is indeed funny lol.

Last edited:

NeroPlayYT

Dec 31, 2022
It's raw... Very raw and broken. Camera doesn't works, CG doesn't works... And i don't know why, no one here doesn't know why

BrazilBlueSky

Apr 26, 2022
Anyone knows where is the file to change the resolution?
The dev puts some very weird resolution to we selected

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Guys the game doesn't load just like Seleka, pc language is english.
Any ideas how i can fix it ? Didn't get an answer in Seleka thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zghj100fyutk

Sep 21, 2022
For anyone whose camera is stuck, this should help.
My camera is stuck in a fixed position? what do?
My camera also got stuck and "NTLEA" helped me - Japanese console emulator program for Windows Needed to launch the game so that it runs as if you were in a Japanese locale on Windows. Use if the game crashes with errors or something else. How to use: Run the program, click on the "..." AppPath button, select the game launch file, 64 or 32 bit, then click the "Save & Run" button. That's it, the game should now launch and work normal.

Last edited:

ValkyrieSCPD

Nov 16, 2023
OK,I found the problem.
In Normal mode,uncensored patch works fine.
But in God mode,the dildo is still censored.

Last edited:

ValkyrieSCPD

Nov 16, 2023
uncensor plugin is updated.
I was not download OP's.
now I download it to check. It uses MTL with MelonLoader.
MelonLoader and BepInEx can't loaded together.
plz check the post.
OK,I found the problem.
In Normal mode,uncensored patch works fine.
But in God mode,the dildo is still censored.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Mega
Here is my file,I only use the uncensored patch.I bought this game,not using f95 game file.
ah. here is thread of Kanon-chan.
I was confused with seleka. I'll test it. (In people's opinion, seleka is more fun)

edit. for game speed, uncensor is working on undressing. I will remake plugin.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor plugin updated.
if don't works on some scenes, press F2 to manual uncensor. (maybe no needed)

Apr 13, 2023
Year 2024... a computer which can handle GTA V singleplayer is not enough to play random indie games made with Unity... at least this one. Loading times are outright unbearable for a game that slim.
Using usual "-nolog -screen-quality Low" command line options helps a little though. A VERY little.

Reactions: Jakalair
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes