4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
The hetero content is easily avoidable just like the gay content and you can easily play the MC as a gay man. In regards to the gay romance options there are 2 main ones. Zilv the big muscular guy at the far left in the banner is a gay option and Tahir is a femboy that is standing to the right of Zilv in the banner is another option, those are the two main romance options but there is also plenty of side fucks that are guys if you want to go after them as well.
With how many options Exiles gives you for LIs, the game is as gay/straight as you play it.

Reactions: monk456 and Zedire

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'm aware that a request was put in to one of the people that do android ports, but they have a rule where the ports are done in the order they've been requested.

I'm certain they'll update their post once it's complete.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66 we need your blessing now more than ever.:giggle:
look, i don't take part in contests for the fastest gun in the west or here for the fastest android port.
others have done android versions of this game in the past. wait for them to continue their work.
at least that's what i'm doing with games that i've made an android version previously.

• Sad
Reactions: wraith_storm

pss130

Apr 20, 2018
I just wanted to say that it's really nice to see how far Ashur has come since the start of the game. He's really learned, matured, became a capable fighter. He's still an idiot at times, and still has a long ways to go, but it's a far cry from how he started, and it makes me really happy for his development.

Can't wait to see what he and the crew get themselves into next! And thanks for the great game timepants :)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I just wanted to say that it's really nice to see how far Ashur has come since the start of the game. He's really learned, matured, became a capable fighter. He's still an idiot at times, and still has a long ways to go, but it's a far cry from how he started, and it makes me really happy for his development.

Can't wait to see what he and the crew get themselves into next! And thanks for the great game timepants :)
I’m glad you noticed. I wanted him to have an arc and character development and not start off as a Gary Stu gigachad sex god.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
No problem. In my opinion the Tahir romance is one of the best things about this game so it's definitely worth having a save file for him alone.
Will do. Immersive, well-written romances makes adult games so much better IMO, so I can't wait to try them out. (y)

Reactions: timepants

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
This game is really quite good. The humour is well placed, the renders are great, and the overarching story/tales from 1001 nights fantasy backdrop is great.

Itching to see where the story goes from here now MC is an actual exile.

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This game is really quite good. The humour is well placed, the renders are great, and the overarching story/tales from 1001 nights fantasy backdrop is great.

Itching to see where the story goes from here now MC is an actual exile.
Probably somewhere sexy.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Ewww... No!

And it's not (only) because it goes against my orientation.
It's that they're evil.
And that's not attractive.

Hell. Kadj is gorgeous and I'm in no hurry to play her route because I don't like her.
She's not evil though...

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes