4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

rogue-scot

Jan 21, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered, I did search the thread but couldn't see an answer. Will there be an update of the mac version?

I ask because I want more Tahir time.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered, I did search the thread but couldn't see an answer. Will there be an update of the mac version?

I ask because I want more Tahir time.
I did make a mac update. Nobody seems to have uploaded it here though.

Reactions: rogue-scot

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This update was amazing. :LOL:

All the arena fighting and training were great, specially when combined with the music. Ashur killing the trident brothers was quite cool (i choose to have Tahir help Ashur train because of their common background as "street fighters" ).

All the new characters were great as well. Zilv is a bro, he is not even that weird despite hearing a voice like Ashur. Belatrix the blood horny woman was also cool, even the crazy Fan. who helped give Ashur a actual armor. Hell i was even surprised that Abel the "harem boi" got such a important role in this episode (he was such a good fuck too).

They died as heroes in my book by helping the others escape the arena. Except for Bellatrix who survived her injuries but now will be forced to work for Cyrus the mad king.:(

Back to the arena after all the hints before seems like we are going full magic now with the ravager monster. Quite cool heroes teamup between Zilv, Astrid, Tahir and Ashur to defeat the mystic creature.(y):cool:

It seems both Kadijah and Aisllin know more than they are letting on. The first knew the creature's name and the second knew about the lamp.

By the way Cyrus is raving mad. Who else would trust a shady magic assassin (dullahan) he just meet to lead a expedition to find Ashur and company? But i look forward to a thin Darius and meeting Silence and crazy Bellatrix again.:LOL:

Speaking about the romances, i was a bit worried before because Ashur had sex with Astrid, Tahir and Kadijah but i guess choosing to acept being Tahir's bf put me on his route this time. Have to say his route was great this chapter. Later i will make alternative saves to check Astrid's and Kadijah's routes. By the way does the training partner influences something in this matter?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This update was amazing. :LOL:

All the arena fighting and training were great, specially when combined with the music. Ashur killing the trident brothers was quite cool (i choose to have Tahir help Ashur train because of their common background as "street fighters" ).

All the new characters were great as well. Zilv is a bro, he is not even that weird despite hearing a voice like Ashur. Belatrix the blood horny woman was also cool, even the crazy Fan. who helped give Ashur a actual armor. Hell i was even surprised that Abel the "harem boi" got such a important role in this episode (he was such a good fuck too).

They died as heroes in my book by helping the others escape the arena. Except for Bellatrix who survived her injuries but now will be forced to work for Cyrus the mad king.:(

Back to the arena after all the hints before seems like we are going full magic now with the ravager monster. Quite cool heroes teamup between Zilv, Astrid, Tahir and Ashur to defeat the mystic creature.(y):cool:

It seems both Kadijah and Aisllin know more than they are letting on. The first knew the creature's name and the second knew about the lamp.

By the way Cyrus is raving mad. Who else would trust a shady magic assassin (dullahan) he just meet to lead a expedition to find Ashur and company? But i look forward to a thin Darius and meeting Silence and crazy Bellatrix again.:LOL:

Speaking about the romances, i was a bit worried before because Ashur had sex with Astrid, Tahir and Kadijah but i guess choosing to acept being Tahir's bf put me on his route this time. Have to say his route was great this chapter. Later i will make alternative saves to check Astrid's and Kadijah's routes. By the way does the training partner influences something in this matter?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Now all I want is an interaction between our narrator and Zilv's narrator, our narrator could use a bro when he gets fed up with us :ROFLMAO:

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

Downloaded latest v0.4.1 and as usual used my old saves of previous version v0.3.1 . still the load throws error.
for each new version of the game , have to start from the 1st , waste to store all these save files . Is there any save fix available ?!

And kindly develop next version save compatible to the previous version too.... how many version do we have to play from start or to have quick start for the recent version with previous major option selection to start new game version !!!

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

Downloaded latest v0.4.1 and as usual used my old saves of previous version v0.3.1 . still the load throws error.
for each new version of the game , have to start from the 1st , waste to store all these save files . Is there any save fix available ?!

And kindly develop next version save compatible to the previous version too.... how many version do we have to play from start or to have quick start for the recent version with previous major option selection to start new game version !!!
Saves worked perfectly fine for me and my testers. You’re not using a modded or compressed version, are you?

Reactions: Jacky Bruce
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes