4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
If that's the case, sounds like someone who'd enjoy Zilv then.
He's the last LI you meet so not as many scenes yet, but more to come obviously.
He has two sex scenes in this update, with option to top or bottom in the second one. It's hard to get them if you've been going for the other love interests though since they'll already have relationship points built up.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
What a great update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

An update with a huge amount of content as usual, I don't mind the wait time as they are always this good. Love the game, this story is so interesting!
Who knows. I'm sure the MC will pick up new adoring fans as tales of his exploits grow.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
He has two sex scenes in this update, with option to top or bottom in the second one. It's hard to get them if you've been going for the other love interests though since they'll already have relationship points built up.

Geez ...
But, guys ...
I get it! LOL
(so it's not for me, then I only like real men/males - im homosexual)

• Haha
Reactions: pilgrim2003

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Zilv? What are you talking about? I bet he wants Darius, the only real man in the game. I'm straight and even I can hardly resist his godly body. :ROFLMAO:
OK, OK.... But you know, these supermasculine and agressive guys often act so because of some inner incertainty or complex, like small penis, erectial disfunction and so on, better to be prepared :D

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So I just finished playing, and thought I'd leave a few extra thoughts here, besides the long-ass review I left. lol.

I'm so in love with this game and cannot wait to see where it goes! There is honestly something to love or like about almost every character, and I cannot get over how well most of them are made. I just wanted to share what I like about some of them.

I think as an overall character, Astrid has to be the most well made. She's got such a great personality, and so much charm. I think it's impossible not to like her. I just... can't put it into words, but she's just great, and her moments with Ashur are so incredibly wholesome. They just make me feel happy. I also really like how you can help her feel better about herself and encourage her, and her vulnerability is incredibly endearing.

(btw, usually I'm really wary of games that go in this direction, because these days it feel like so many author's who do are just pushing a hollow agenda to demonstrate to the world how open-minded and woke they are, rather then the honest conviction of accepting and appreciating a human being just the way they are. However, with the way Astrid was handled in this game, it really feels honest, and raw, and right.)

Zilv is my other absolute favorite. I still don't know exactly what it is about this guy that makes me like him so much (besides his looks), but I really do. I think a big contributing factor is how the graphics you've used really bring him to life. He's a good guy, but not a boring good guy, and that one hugging scene was just so sweet. Plus he reminds me of someone famous I can't quite place. Anyway, I started referring to him as dilf, cos it kinda rings the same as Zilv, right? I love this guy.

Ashur. Player characters that are pre-defined can be so hit-or-miss, and I'm super picky, but this guy is great. I love his stupid vest and bread humor, and I think the dev did a great job in creating a leading character who wasn't too over-bearing or perfect, whilst still managing to be convincingly charismatic and kick butt. Works for me! Also, do not get me started on his long hair/beard/tight-black-pants looks. I mean, please tell me he's gonna keep that look, cos it works for him. I'm surprised Beardo and his wenches aren't all over him - I mean, he was literally tied to the bed. Come on! Seriously tho, I would not be against some Beardo action.

Darius. Well of course Darius is gonna be on the list. I love his bromance with Ashur, and the character himself is just charming in his way. I really want great things to happen with this guy, and I can already picture him having some crazy transformation after being put through his paces by a certain someone. He's gonna end up being hot, isn't he. lol

Cyrus. Yeah. He's a crazy fanatic, and a bit of an antagonist, but I like this guy. Although he's driven, and rather blinded, by his beliefs, he's also pretty intelligent, and I feel like (or maybe it's hope) he can learn a thing or two over time that tempers his ways and maybe opens his eyes a bit. I got a sense that he's not the true antagonist of this piece, but I maybe I've just gotten too comfortable in this world where characters are shades of grey, and nobody seems beyond redemption.

I have a lot more to say about a lot more characters, but this is already long af, so I'll stop here for now.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So I just finished playing, and thought I'd leave a few extra thoughts here, besides the long-ass review I left. lol.

I'm so in love with this game and cannot wait to see where it goes! There is honestly something to love or like about almost every character, and I cannot get over how well most of them are made. I just wanted to share what I like about some of them.

I think as an overall character, Astrid has to be the most well made. She's got such a great personality, and so much charm. I think it's impossible not to like her. I just... can't put it into words, but she's just great, and her moments with Ashur are so incredibly wholesome. They just make me feel happy. I also really like how you can help her feel better about herself and encourage her, and her vulnerability is incredibly endearing.

(btw, usually I'm really wary of games that go in this direction, because these days it feel like so many author's who do are just pushing a hollow agenda to demonstrate to the world how open-minded and woke they are, rather then the honest conviction of accepting and appreciating a human being just the way they are. However, with the way Astrid was handled in this game, it really feels honest, and raw, and right.)

Zilv is my other absolute favorite. I still don't know exactly what it is about this guy that makes me like him so much (besides his looks), but I really do. I think a big contributing factor is how the graphics you've used really bring him to life. He's a good guy, but not a boring good guy, and that one hugging scene was just so sweet. Plus he reminds me of someone famous I can't quite place. Anyway, I started referring to him as dilf, cos it kinda rings the same as Zilv, right? I love this guy.

Ashur. Player characters that are pre-defined can be so hit-or-miss, and I'm super picky, but this guy is great. I love his stupid vest and bread humor, and I think the dev did a great job in creating a leading character who wasn't too over-bearing or perfect, whilst still managing to be convincingly charismatic and kick butt. Works for me! Also, do not get me started on his long hair/beard/tight-black-pants looks. I mean, please tell me he's gonna keep that look, cos it works for him. I'm surprised Beardo and his wenches aren't all over him - I mean, he was literally tied to the bed. Come on! Seriously tho, I would not be against some Beardo action.

Darius. Well of course Darius is gonna be on the list. I love his bromance with Ashur, and the character himself is just charming in his way. I really want great things to happen with this guy, and I can already picture him having some crazy transformation after being put through his paces by a certain someone. He's gonna end up being hot, isn't he. lol

Cyrus. Yeah. He's a crazy fanatic, and a bit of an antagonist, but I like this guy. Although he's driven, and rather blinded, by his beliefs, he's also pretty intelligent, and I feel like (or maybe it's hope) he can learn a thing or two over time that tempers his ways and maybe opens his eyes a bit. I got a sense that he's not the true antagonist of this piece, but I maybe I've just gotten too comfortable in this world where characters are shades of grey, and nobody seems beyond redemption.

I have a lot more to say about a lot more characters, but this is already long af, so I'll stop here for now.
I’m glad you liked it! I have plenty more characters and zany adventures planned. We’re just getting started!

AKONER

Nov 17, 2018
[QUOTE = "Barack Osama99, gönderi: 5809154, üye: 1003950"]
Tamam, artık Android taşıyıcılarının çoğu meşgul göründüğüne göre, bunu Android'inizde nasıl oynayabileceğiniz aşağıda açıklanmıştır.

* Roket Bilimi yok ama *

Önce sıkıştırılmış Windows sürümünü (OP'deki bağlantı) indirin ve Çıkarın

JoiPlay & JoiPlay Renpy pulginini indirin

İkisini de kurun ve JoiPlay'i açın

Şimdi sağ alt köşedeki "+" simgesine tıklayın ve "Oyun Adı" "Sürüm Numarası" nı girin. Şimdi "Yürütülebilir Dosya" için Seç'e tıklayın ve indirilen sıkıştırma sürümüne gidin ve ".Exe" dosyasını seçin.

Ve bitirdiniz!

Bunu sıkıştırılmış sürümle test ettim ve benim için iyi çalıştı.
[/ALINTI]
.Exe dosyası nerede??
Android gamers there is a solution
w3rq inglizce söyle millet türkçe bilmiyo ama çitten işe yarıyo
7b4d784d5233526310506cf9d7bbe5756df722c2ece40a1ec171f490b1923579.jpg

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Spot on with everything else, but this part...
I find it fascinating that several people talk about Cyrus like he's not evil incarnate. Or that he's redeemable.
But nobody mentions Shapur.
Is it just because Cyrus has a sort of 'rugged handsomeness' while Shapur looks a bit like a weasel?

In my view (with what info the story has given me so far) Shapur is, by far, the lesser evil.
We know he knows about the 'poison'. And tries to use that knowledge to his advantage. (BTW: What's with finding out that the vial Kadj gave MC is just colored water? WTH is she up to? Or did she not know it wasn't actually poison??)
He's clearly seeking power. But, he strikes me as not having the stomach to commit patricide. So, I think, not the assassin (or the one who ordered the assassination).
He's clearly religious (and religious folk scare me). But doesn't seem to be a fanatic.
So, overall, not a nice guy. But, maybe, not pure evil.

Cyrus, on the other hand...
We know he's already put an entire city-state to the sword.
In his speech to the colosseum he plainly states views that'd make Hitler proud. And promises to continue to commit genocide on a grand scale.
He's strikes me as the sort of True Believer that no amount of well-reasoned debate can get through to. No 'tempering his ways' or 'redemption'.

In review:
Shapur - Weasel that wants power. We're not sure what he'd do with that power.
Cyrus - War criminal that already has power. And promises to continue to commit mass-scale genocide.
And, yet, Cyrus is the one that's 'not all bad'.... >boggle<

People scare the shit out of me. :(

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They are both bad choices. Cyrus is a warmonger wanting to make his country "great" by destroying everyone else and plundering their riches. Shapur is greedy for power and a religious zealot. His type is one lunar/solar eclipse away from starting a cruzade to kill the infidels.

Truth be told i believe Darius is the best of the three if you want someone who will rule while looking up for the people and not starting wars with everyone else.

About the newest update.
Dulahan and whoever he works for/with are the main villains i would say. Cyrus is just a means to a end.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes