4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
It's all so simple, the subtle hints. Exiles is clearly a retelling about the founding of Poland. I'm surprised nobody else has picked up on it by now. The national bird of Poland is a white eagle, which is reference to the way Abel (a pale boi) was spread eagle and getting his guts rearranged.
Spoilers!

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
I believe from some patreon murmurs, Astrid was... resized slightly. Does anybody have a version of the game with the old renders? Not into hyperfuta, but I definitely like it when the hung ladies, are indeed hung.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I believe from some patreon murmurs, Astrid was... resized slightly. Does anybody have a version of the game with the old renders? Not into hyperfuta, but I definitely like it when the hung ladies, are indeed hung.
It was Ashur. His model was way too big. :LOL:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Main characters dick looked like a meat baseball bat and was difficult to fit into orifices without insane clipping or needing to unhinge jaws and hide it shooting out the backs of heads.

Nov 9, 2020
I got it

This is the full post Not sure if I can post it but here I go.

Hey guys just wanted to give you a quick update. Currently I’m aiming for a later November release of the next update.I’ve been simultaneously working on this update and the Halloween update which will be canonically part of the story (so technically the next sequential part of the story) and they should be released within a few weeks from each other. The first update should contain the long awaited arrival of Egyptrap as well as the final love interest, so plenty of new character interactions!

If anybody’s interested in why it’s been taking so long, I’ve just been getting my ass kicked by irl job bullshit lol and again I do this solo in my free time. Also I’ve been trying to learn more advanced renpy techniques, better coding, and dabbling in animation. Animations are gonna take a while to get the hang of I think though since apparently I don’t understand human motion!

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes