4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
It took me far too long to find this game cause its and absolute gem. It's nice to see something different with the setting for a fantasy game. Arabian Nights wouldn't have been my first choice but it's unique and it works. The characters ooze with personality like Zilv and Tahir or that strange little goblin creature who I was genuinely sad to see die. It has choices that have actual influence on things. Like seeing how the second arena fight changes depending on your combat style is legitimately interesting. The sex scenes were nice if a bit short. Astrid is my clear favorite for now, though I like Tahir and Aislinn too. Though it would have been nice if one of the three femboys you can fuck was a dom/top. I know thats more dom Astrid's role but still it'd be nice variety to have one dom femboy. Overall pretty good stuff.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I tried this game because of the futa/trans tag , even though it was a male protag game and I almost never play male protag games.

Its was really good, in every aspect.

Astrid is my favourite character but I had to ignore her romanticly because I dont like futa on male from the male's percective.

I really hope we get a spin off game with Astrid as the protag after this game is finished.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I tried this game because of the futa/trans tag , even though it was a male protag game and I almost never play male protag games.

Its was really good, in every aspect.

Astrid is my favourite character but I had to ignore her romanticly because I dont like futa on male from the male's percective.

I really hope we get a spin off game with Astrid as the protag after this game is finished.
Just so you're aware, you can be either dominant with Astrid or submissive in her romance. So if you're worried about being topped by her, that can be avoided. Aside from that, glad you liked the game!

Reactions: tothadam1998
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes