3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The script is 100% done. We'll welcome Akia Lucifer to Florida. We'll meet Lilith Lucifer, Abere's mom. Also, something I promised to everyone quiet a while back is finally happening. It'll be happening on a massive scale. Remember I do everything to the the EXTREME!! Get ready for your jaw to hit the floor and your cock to hit the ceiling!! Once again you'll be calling me a literary god. Get ready!!

Anyway, I'll start rendering on Monday. I'm hoping to release the full update next weekend to certain tiers. So far I'm still on schedule and on time. No delays at the moment. Stay tuned...
1.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The script is 100% done. We'll welcome Akia Lucifer to Florida. We'll meet Lilith Lucifer, Abere's mom. Also, something I promised to everyone quiet a while back is finally happening. It'll be happening on a massive scale. Remember I do everything to the the EXTREME!! Get ready for your jaw to hit the floor and your cock to hit the ceiling!! Once again you'll be calling me a literary god. Get ready!!

Anyway, I'll start rendering on Monday. I'm hoping to release the full update next weekend to certain tiers. So far I'm still on schedule and on time. No delays at the moment. Stay tuned...
View attachment 2686532
Damn, they are both gorgeously beautiful, and Akia looks great in a suit. :love:

I give you the Queen of the Demons, Lilith Lucifer, Gretchen and Abere's mom. I've been working on her since Tuesday. What do y'all think?
View attachment 2686749
Are you sure that's not Lucifer using his magic to play a prank on the MC?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Rendering will begin on Extra Credit 0.6b tomorrow. I'm extremely excited to start rendering this one. There's some really fun scenes. I think I mentioned this the other day, but production is ahead of schedule at the moment. I plan to keep it that way. I'm aiming for this upcoming weekend for the initial release. I believe I can get it done by then. I'm in really high spirits and I'm motivated as hell. Anyway, stay tuned...
1.png

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes