3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm in the final stages of working on the Extra Credit 0.6b Full Update. It could be released as soon as tomorrow, but it'll most likely be Friday. I've got around 80% of the images done but I've still got the four animations left to do. I'm still way ahead of schedule, which is surprising because I've been late on every update since around December. I'm very proud of myself. Anyway, stay tuned...
kitch368.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've been working on spoilers all day, but I'm finally doing some stuff I can show. I've got 2 scenes left to render. I do have the four animations left to do though. teach1.png

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's a little after 4am. I've been up for almost 24 hours. I've been working on the same scene since around 7am yesterday. I thought I'd be done tonight, but as I've explained in tn the past some DAZ environments take forever to render. It also has to do with the camera angle, lighting and a bunch of other stuff. I am still ahead of schedule though. My personal deadline is Monday. It will probably be tomorrow though. I've got one more small scene to do and the four animations. The small scene shouldn't take more than an hour to render. The four animations will take about 6 hours more or less. Anyway, time for bed....
1.png

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes