3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
All the renders, animations and about 99% of the coding is DONE!! I sent everything to my coworker a few hours ago, so I'm waiting on him. Once he's done his thing he'll send it back and I'll do a playtest and try to get rid of the bugs and stuff. After that I'll release it to the first set of tiers. Anyway, here's the final preview render before the release....
bb1.png

Reactions: pgm_01

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
There will be some version of Extra Credit 0.6 released tonight. We've putting the finishing touches on it right now. The thing is is I'm worried Shaddy is gonna pass out. If he does, I will still release a test version tonight. It may not have the updated "Replay Gallery" or the "Walkthrough" but it will be playable. Anyway, back to work....
1.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There will be some version of Extra Credit 0.6 released tonight. We've putting the finishing touches on it right now. The thing is is I'm worried Shaddy is gonna pass out. If he does, I will still release a test version tonight. It may not have the updated "Replay Gallery" or the "Walkthrough" but it will be playable. Anyway, back to work....
View attachment 2709374
Nothin' sexier than a pretty little thing in tight jeans, a tank top and carrying a powerful piece of hardware.

I think we'll need a full length render of that, front and back, and "in-action" mode. ;) :ROFLMAO:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 2709374
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes