3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
if the story is mostly about the 2 girls why make it a male protag. ?write it as a female and all is fine...
Well, the game started out as one thing, but kind of turned into something else and now it's kind of it's own unique thing. The main object of the game is the MC getting a harem but it's doing it in a different way.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
This VN is a non stop dialogue parade with no actual pay off , it's best to fast forward the conversations because they don't add anything to advancing the story in any way, and the actual story ( if you want to call it that ) makes no sense at all , why the paranormal visitations ? Thats never made clear , nor the reason for having sex with a ZOMBIE - That's vile. :cautious:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This VN is a non stop dialogue parade with no actual pay off , it's best to fast forward the conversations because they don't add anything to advancing the story in any way, and the actual story ( if you want to call it that ) makes no sense at all , why the paranormal visitations ? Thats never made clear , nor the reason for having sex with a ZOMBIE - That's vile. :cautious:
To each their own. I disagree with you, but I respect your opinion.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I happen to Love ur style
So do I, but sadly there are people who come to this site looking for "OH GOD YES!!!! FUCK ME POPPA SMURF!!!!" games that have zero sense of humor, and therefore don't like Doc's insane sense of humor and story lines.
I on the other hand, love them.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
There's a reason I put that guy on ignore - he's an idiot in every thread where I've seen him before.
I remember another (maybe the same) account in the past that made similar kinds of very personal " I hate" complaints in other game threads, but not sure if it is the same one.
Simple response to that is, if you hate something, go somewhere else, because a dev is not going to change anything, simply because one or even a few people don't like it.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
how much "mc" do we get/have to play ?
i read its mostly the girls ?
Doc5252 Productions
Okay, this game plays differently than a lot of AVN. So, the MC is the father of Eve who you make depressions for. The thing is, is the vast majority of the story surrounds Niki and Eve. All the sex scenes involve the MC though. Like I said, it's different. This game isn't my most played because the way the story is told. They hear most of the story is female focused and they don't try it. The thing is is most folks who play it really enjoy it and it's their favorite Doc5252 game. I think one of the reasons people enjoy it is because of Niki. Niki is...um...How do I explain this? Okay, so you've got extreme feminists. Niki is the complete opposite of that. She's basically a drunken sailor.. A lot of guys like girls that and they connect with her. Sorry, I kind of went on an ADD rant. Just try it out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Okay, this game plays differently than a lot of AVN. So, the MC is the father of Eve who you make depressions for. The thing is, is the vast majority of the story surrounds Niki and Eve. All the sex scenes involve the MC though. Like I said, it's different. This game isn't my most played because the way the story is told. They hear most of the story is female focused and they don't try it. The thing is is most folks who play it really enjoy it and it's their favorite Doc5252 game. I think one of the reasons people enjoy it is because of Niki. Niki is...um...How do I explain this? Okay, so you've got extreme feminists. Niki is the complete opposite of that. She's basically a drunken sailor.. A lot of guys like girls that and they connect with her. Sorry, I kind of went on an ADD rant. Just try it out.
i will try - but dont have much hope that i like it :ROFLMAO:
i like a good story over (to much and forced ) sexscenes - will see

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
i will try - but dont have much hope that i like it :ROFLMAO:
i like a good story over (to much and forced ) sexscenes - will see
That's all ask. I actually get a lot of hate because there's too much dialog and not enough sex. I like sex scenes but I really enjoy a good and original story. I will admit my writing isn't great, but no one in the industry comes even close to my originality and humor.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It's quite obvious you've never played any of my game, which there are a few. I won't hold it against you. I hope you enjoy playing with my demons.
naaah - i let my demons play with em :cool:

i tried 23sisters - uhm - 1 year and a half ago or so
not my kind of game back then - but it was not that far with content if i remember right

anyways - i will tell you my 2cents later ;)

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
naaah - i let my demons play with em :cool:

i tried 23sisters - uhm - 1 year and a half ago or so
not my kind of game back then - but it was not that far with content if i remember right

anyways - i will tell you my 2cents later ;)
23 Sisters has gone really deep down the rabbit hole since then. It started out somewhat normal, but uhh...Let's just say half the girls in the game aren't fully human. Some of them you'll meet in Extra Credit, because it's kind of a spinoff/prequel to 23 Sisters.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes