3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So far I've been playing for at least 3 hours and all I see is alot of talking and little nudity and that's it,Boring!Where's the incest in this game so far nothing.
Okay, it's a much slower burn of a game than my other games. There are sex scenes. 4 or more different girls if I remember right. The incest is kind of hard to explain without spoiling the latest update. And it's obvious you haven't been playing for 3 hours because there's an unskippable sex scene in the second update I released.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
23 Sisters has gone really deep down the rabbit hole since then. It started out somewhat normal, but uhh...Let's just say half the girls in the game aren't fully human. Some of them you'll meet in Extra Credit, because it's kind of a spinoff/prequel to 23 Sisters.
You know, I kind of miss the good old days when we were just impregnating sisters for our crazy eccentric father.
kink-shame.jpg

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
i will try - but dont have much hope that i like it :ROFLMAO:
i like a good story over (to much and forced ) sexscenes - will see
When I first started, I was "wtf is going on?".
Once I realize it's irrelevance mixed with bouts of insanity, I really enjoyed it.
The writing actually reminds me of my alcohol and drug fueled years working at an advertising agency where we would just sit around and spew whatever came to mind no matter how irrelevance.
23 Sisters is on another level though o_O

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
When I first started, I was "wtf is going on?".
Once I realize it's irrelevance mixed with bouts of insanity, I really enjoyed it.
The writing actually reminds me of my alcohol and drug fueled years working at an advertising agency where we would just sit around and spew whatever came to mind. Some of the dialogue, I have actually said aloud :LOL: .
23 Sisters is on another level though o_O
I'm glad you enjoyed it. We have another game which has no connection to this universe called Tomboy Supremacy. It's based in reality, but is just as insane as 23S and EC.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
A fun story with good characters (just played game for first time), just makes me sad knowing that Abere will not stick around as she is in another Harem while telling about this "past" story.
I'm guessing you haven't gotten to the cosmic event that Abere's father caused or you don't understand what happened. Either way, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm guessing you haven't gotten to the cosmic event that Abere's father caused or you don't understand what happened. Either way, I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Gotta love a pocket universe and dream based previews. ;)

That was a fun little hour last night, though the beginning messed with me - I didn't remember the Ch5 end point until I rolled back and looked again.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Geesus... My finger is getting tired. What a grind fest. incoherent and meaningless conversations from the girls. The MC is hardly present in any scenes. What exactly is the premise of this story? Any sex in this game besides BJs?

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Geesus... My finger is getting tired. What a grind fest. incoherent and meaningless conversations from the girls. The MC is hardly present in any scenes. What exactly is the premise of this story? Any sex in this game besides BJs?
Umm yeah. There are a few sex scenes. It is a much slower burn than 23 Sisters. It's not a non-stop fuckfest like 23 Sisters. There's an actual story being told. It's not for everyone. Also 80% of the game follows Niki and Eve. The father is the MC though.

Reactions: pgm_01

semtexDave

May 10, 2021
no idea why people are complaining about this game (VN?) There are plenty of other meaningless sex-fest games out there, this one is fucking hilarious. Niki is so absolutely sure about her wild pronouncements that almost every scene has me chuckling if not laughing out loud (which the kids refer to as a 'LOL' I believe)

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
no idea why people are complaining about this game (VN?) There are plenty of other meaningless sex-fest games out there, this one is fucking hilarious. Niki is so absolutely sure about her wild pronouncements that almost every scene has me chuckling if not laughing out loud (which the kids refer to as a 'LOL' I believe)
Yeah, I don't know why either. Thanks for playing and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
This VN is a non stop dialogue parade with no actual pay off , it's best to fast forward the conversations because they don't add anything to advancing the story in any way, and the actual story ( if you want to call it that ) makes no sense at all , why the paranormal visitations ? Thats never made clear , nor the reason for having sex with a ZOMBIE - That's vile. :cautious:
Are you sure you've read the dialog? It's pretty clear what is going on for the most part, there are a few mysteries, but things are being revealed update by update. The story makes sense if you accept the bizarro demon world of the game.

Plus, give me some more of that Kitty zombie action. Mmmmm.:sneaky:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Are you sure you've read the dialog? It's pretty clear what is going on for the most part, there are a few mysteries, but things are being revealed update by update. The story makes sense if you accept the bizarro demon world of the game.

Plus, give me some more of that Kitty zombie action. Mmmmm.:sneaky:
We need for Kitty's zombie kitty to suck out MC's lower brain.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes