3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The Extra Credit 0.7 Alpha's script is basically done. I've got to touch up a few things here and there though. I'll probably send it to my proofreader on Saturday. I can't do any renders until Wed though. That's when my replacement PC parts get here. I'll probably start working on the script for the second half of Tomboy Supremacy 0.3 on Monday just to keep busy.
1.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
FUCK!! So, I get an email from Amazon the other day saying my order had been canceled. I just noticed it today because I get so many of emails a day and it's hard to go through all them. Anyway, normally I use my debit card to get stuff on Amazon, but I didn't have enough money on it to pay for what I ordered, so I used my checking account. Well, because this is a new payment method for my account Amazon doesn't seem to trust it right away. That means you can't buy expensive stuff with it right off the bat. I know there's a good amount of money in it, so that's not the problem. I know some of you are gonna say just transfer some money, but the way my account is setup it's not that simple. I may just have to drive the 80+ miles to Best Buys and buy the stuff in person. I'm hoping to figure something out soon. I'm asking around and if you have any ideas let me know. I may just have to order some stuff off Amazon every day for a couple days until they trust the account.

Notice the last one on the list.
Screenshot 2023-08-18 152803.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
YES!! I think I may have figured out the answer to my problem from the previous post. I can't do it until Monday though. The place I need to go is closed at the moment and won't open until then. I can then order the stuff I need.
1.png

Reactions: semtexDave

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
I certainly hope the reordering goes smoothly for you and things get to be less of a headache Doc. Best of luck!

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes