3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm hoping the new motherboard and CPU get here today. Hopefully those are the only part I need. I'm going through major withdraw not being able to produce new DA3D renders.
2.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Good morning y'all. I just woke up and I'll start putting the PC together soon. I don't know why I didn't show this to y'all earlier. These are the new parts I bought. Yes, they're a tiny bit of a downgrade from the stuff that's in there now but it should be fine. I render off the graphics card anyway.
Screenshot 2023-08-29 090047.png
Screenshot 2023-08-29 090158.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So yesterday afternoon I plugged everything in but it still didn't work. Last night I decided to take the PS, graphics card and SSD to a friends house and see if any of them are the problem. He had been on vacation with his family until Monday, so I couldn't do this earlier. The good thing is the graphics card and SSD are working 100% and all the DAZ models and assets are fine. The bad news...somethings up with the PS. Also, the old motherboard was messed up too, so I didn't completely waste my money. So there's that. So, I'm gonna order a new PS I'll spend the extra $ to get it here a little quicker. If that doesn't work I'm gonna have to take it to a computer shop and have them figure out what's going on, which will completely shatter my soul.
1.png

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I thought of a good joke to add to the script for the EC Alpha. I'm still trying to figure out how to work it right. It's basically

Woke Idiot - Elon Musk is a Nazi. We need to fund NASA and go back there.

NASA - ....
Wernher_von_Braun.jpg
I'm coming up with a new "Abere History Lesson" I want to add to the finished script.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Good morning y'all. I just woke up and I'll start putting the PC together soon. I don't know why I didn't show this to y'all earlier. These are the new parts I bought. Yes, they're a tiny bit of a downgrade from the stuff that's in there now but it should be fine. I render off the graphics card anyway.
View attachment 2887548
View attachment 2887549
Doc don't know how far you are from a but you can get a great deal on cpu motherboard and ram bundles
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
This game is pretty fun but I'm not a fan of the framing device. I like my VNs to be a story I'm experiencing in the present, not a story that already happened told by someone else.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This game is pretty fun but I'm not a fan of the framing device. I like my VNs to be a story I'm experiencing in the present, not a story that already happened told by someone else.
Yeah, sorry. When the game first started it was something much different than what it became. It was originally supposed to be a prequel about Abere who originated from my other game 23 Sister. I had this plan and story of what it was supposed to be. Then I created Niki, who wasn't originally a character in the game. Thank you "To Love Ru." LOL! Once I figured out her personality and stuff, she kind of became the focus along with Eve and the game went in a completely different direction.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes