3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Happy Independence Day to my American brothers and sisters from myself and my team....except Shaddy. He's Canadian. Fuck him. View attachment 2744380
Nicely done, but they should all be strapped and at least one of them should have an AR style weapon - best to use a distance weapon when starting off the fireworks show with tannerite targets. ;)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've been having some major problems with Itch and getting payments from them. I haven't got a payment from them since January. We've been trying to fix the problem, but I'm think it's all for nothing. I may close my Itch account in the next few days. That means if you want an Alpha or a pre-release, you're gonna have to become a sub on SubscribeStar. I'm sorry about the inconvenience but it's the only way. Oh, FUCK YOU MASTERCARD!! 1.png

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
It's almost time to wake up the pro-patriarchy, anti-feminist, half demon. View attachment 2794433
The best way to wake her up, would be to open up the backside of her onesie and slip something inside of her.
She should be wide awake and ready to face the day in seconds, without any complaints.
Just be sure to take pics and video for Eve's enjoyment later.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The best way to wake her up, would be to open up the backside of her onesie and slip something inside of her.
She should be wide awake and ready to face the day in seconds, without any complaints.
Just be sure to take pics and video for Eve's enjoyment later.
The girls hate wasting a perfectly good popsicle like that, although it is funny at the time.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes