3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
So when can we place an order, and what's the discount for multiple dolls...asking for a friend.
Who wouldn't place an order an small army of about 20 or 100 of the Clone Charlie Drones (each Clone Charlie comes with FN F2000 and mjolnir armor) along with a few Niki's and Abere. All we are waiting for is Doc to get the whole store going.:cool::coffee:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc it's good to know the protype's of the Niki, Abere's and Clone Chalie Drones Dolls are about to get to your door. Oh yea Doc how tall are the dolls?;):KEK:

Doc PC 1.5 about to go live.
Technically, this will be my 3rd rendering PC since 23 Sisters was released.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Good times!!

Okay, so I've got a new Rendering PC. It's up and running. I'm downloading the DAZ3D assets right now. That's the good news. There is some "Slightly" bad news but it may have no effect for the time being. So, my older PC's SSD was SATA and this new one doesn't have that. That means I can't transfer everything over until I get one of those external case things. BUT, The vast majority of my assets and DAZ3D files are backed on an separate External Hard Drive which I can use and copy over. So, yeah I can start rendering once everything is transferred over and downloaded. I'll let it do that tonight and hopefully when I wake up tomorrow it'll be done.
1.png

• Sad
Reactions: jstreet

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
As y'all can see the new PC is up and running. Almost all the DAZ3D assets have been transferred over but a few that are on the old SSD. At the moment my paid assets are being downloaded and installed. There's only around 500GB to do, so hopefully not too much longer. LOL!
Screenshot 2023-09-09 162832.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
As y'all can see the new PC is up and running. Almost all the DAZ3D assets have been transferred over but a few that are on the old SSD. At the moment my paid assets are being downloaded and installed. There's only around 500GB to do, so hopefully not too much longer. LOL!
View attachment 2917577
Doc is the old ssd a sata drive and do you have a free sata port on the new pc? if so you can get into that drive to get the assets need and if you so wish after wipping the drive and using it as a back asset back drive.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc is the old ssd a sata drive and do you have a free sata port on the new pc? if so you can get into that drive to get the assets need and if you so wish after wipping the drive and using it as a back asset back drive.
That's the thing there's no power cord or extra data port for a SATA. It's strange. I've never seen that before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
That's the thing there's no power cord or extra data port for a SATA. It's strange. I've never seen that before.
Doc well there is a backup plan then would be to get a Hard Drive Docking Station (they go for $20 to $100+ depending on how many drives you want to be on the docking station).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes